Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Dam*ing admission. Per grahamcracker. "The strongest force in the republican party will be so for years". He refers to YOU KNOW WHO?

Dam*ing admission. Per grahamcracker. "The strongest force in the republican party will be so for years". He refers to YOU KNOW WHO?

Here's the thing the cracker doesn't realize. The former oval office occupant is right now drowning in lawsuits! Federal and State! He bought the only lawyer who would work for him. A 4th rate South Carolina nobody. Over 60 lawsuits were derided decried and dumped. The intellectual level of anyone associated with the former oval office occupant is immeasurable. Not because it exceeds but because it is barely visible at the  bottom line. And the braggarts continue on. And the delusional march on. Do you pity them?

Posted - January 23, 2021

Responses

I hope that fool got a really big retainer because that's all he's going to get, even if he wins.  He may never get the stink from Trump off his firm.  
      January 23, 2021 11:25 AM MST

I suspect he is either a QANON or possibly Q. No sane person would want anything to do with the former oval office occupant these days. NO SANE PERSON. Which of course explains why that ambulance chaser took the job. Probably the only gig available. Thank you for your reply L! :) This post was edited by RosieG at January 23, 2021 9:54 PM MST
      January 23, 2021 12:26 PM MST

Perhaps he mistakenly feels that the publicity will be good for him.  
      January 23, 2021 9:54 PM MST

Say whatever you want to say about me. Just spell my name right. That is the philosophy of very many. So I expect he will now be on the map and perhaps that is all he sought. He might look at it as having found THE GOLDEN TICKET! At every level of society there is success and failure. Right now at the lowest level the ambulance chaser is successful. Later on? I dunno. Thank you for your reply L!  FOOTOO can't be choosy. He is very little from which to choose and is very needy as usual. I doubt that will ever change! :)
      January 24, 2021 3:49 AM MST

I guess he'll find out soon enough how much help to his firm representing Trump will be.  
      January 24, 2021 10:06 AM MST

There are the worshipping adorers here and there. They will frequent the joint and get what they pay for...I hope. Thank you for your reply L! :)
      January 25, 2021 3:54 AM MST

Every now and then Lindsay is correct. 
      January 23, 2021 12:53 PM MST