Active Now

Malizz
Shuhak
Randy D
Discussion » Questions » Religion and Spirituality » What Does the Bible Say About Pandemics?

What Does the Bible Say About Pandemics?

The Bible foretold that pestilences (widespread diseases, including pandemics) would occur during the last days. (Luke 21:11)

Posted - January 29, 2021

Responses

Not a temple. THE Temple. Where they will resume sacrifices to God again. THE Temple was destroyed in 77ad. 

So obviously the One World Gov is not in effect today. 

Mark of the Beast...no one had to worship Reagan or disavow God to buy/sell under Reagan. Also he will not be a leader of a nation. He will have never lead a country/nation. So this also eliminates Reagan or any other President or Prime Minster etc. 

He will stand in THE Temple and claim to be THE God. He will claim peace and safety but it is a lie. 
      February 9, 2021 7:56 PM MST

Well,
    I hope this fairy tale will have a nice ending, too.
      February 10, 2021 6:44 PM MST

It does for some. 
      February 10, 2021 6:56 PM MST

You are all missing my point.

The last days is refering to all of us,and we are living in the last days.

Some people claim that God is using pandemics and other sicknesses to punish people today.For one thing, some of God’s worshippers—both past and present—have been plagued with sickness. (1 Timothy 5:23) 

However, the Bible teaches that God’s time to punish the wicked has not yet arrived. But there will come a time when God will put things on the earth right.  That is what we are told to pray for (Matthew 6 v 9 & 10)

Because all the things you see happening on the earth are due to man's doing.  The pollution, wars, crime, poverty, earthquakes, etc. etc. and until  you realise this you will not get anywhere (Jeremiah 10:23)

February 4, 2021 6:27 AM MST

Not in the bible, but I've told that drinking irresponsible and driving recklessly can lead to the last days.
      February 17, 2021 4:30 AM MST

They are those that want to live a long-good life and those that don't so the choice is yours.  
      February 20, 2021 5:49 AM MST