Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » When you cheat steal lie you're probably going to "win" more fights than if you don't. How important is "winning" to you?

When you cheat steal lie you're probably going to "win" more fights than if you don't. How important is "winning" to you?

Posted - February 13, 2021

Responses

I'm not particularly competitive, but if I was, I would want to win fair and square.
      February 13, 2021 2:01 PM MST

I've never been a competitor. I think it brings out the very worst in people. I don't need to be "better" or "best" in anything. That is the point of competing isn't it? To "best" others. Not my cuppa tea! Thank you for our reply L.
      February 14, 2021 1:59 AM MST

I never felt as though I had to prove anything to anyone or to myself, which seems to be the driving force of highly competitive people.  
      February 14, 2021 10:51 AM MST

Me too neither. I back away from it. Thank you for your reply L! :)
      February 15, 2021 3:55 AM MST

I am pretty competitive so winning is important to me but I wouldn't cheat or steal to win. cheers! 
      February 14, 2021 11:32 AM MST

You ARE? Whoa nellie Huh. Not that there is anything wrong with it but you never try to one-up anyone or "correct" or whaddabout ever at all. Where does that competitive streak show up m'dear? Not here in my little corner of the world for sure. But somewhere "out there"? Okay. I have no reason to doubt you! Thank you for your reply Nanoose. I mean you never condescend. Never talk down to. Never pump yourself up as being "better than". :)
      February 15, 2021 3:59 AM MST

Ya it is a sports thing. Cheers!
      February 15, 2021 8:36 AM MST

Oh I get it! That makes perfect sense! If you aren't a tennis fan check in to the Aussie Open. Your tennis gal Adreescue made it to the quarterfinals. SHE IS VERY GOOD. You also have some EXCELLENT male tennis players. I root for them. I root for the people I like. I suppose I am supposed to always root for the Americans but well Jim doesn't do so either! He roots for the player he wants to win. I don't think that's at all disloyal do you? Thank you for your reply Nanoose! :) This post was edited by RosieG at February 15, 2021 9:46 AM MST
      February 15, 2021 9:45 AM MST

Ya I usally root for the Canadian teams so maybe your Jim is a teeny tiny little bit disloyal. Cheers!
      February 15, 2021 9:57 AM MST

Too funnee hunnee! Too funnee. I guess you could say that but so am I. Honestly I think the last time I rooted for an American tennis player it was Andre Agassi and he has been retired for a few decades I think. Once Roger Federer came on the scene I always root for him. He has such grace and style and is such a good person as far as I can tell. But he is older now and may soon retire so the younger ones we are keeping our eyes on to see who is next to be our "heroes" and "heroines"? The level of talent at such young ages is amazing! Thank you for your reply Nanoose and Happy Tuesday to you and your family! :) I just looked up the stats of the top Canadian tennis players. Andreescu is ranked 9 so she is the shining star on the women's side. As for the men you have Denis Shapovalov ranked 12, Milos Raonic ranked 14 and Felix Auger Aliasime at 19. They are all great players.

Of course there are more gals and more guys but their rankings are quite high. I just gave you the cream of the crop at the moment! This post was edited by RosieG at February 16, 2021 5:28 AM MST
      February 16, 2021 5:22 AM MST