Active Now

Malizz
my2cents
Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » If you're very rich your skin color doesn't matter. Everyone will kiss your a** including racists. The great equalizer?

If you're very rich your skin color doesn't matter. Everyone will kiss your a** including racists. The great equalizer?

Posted - February 13, 2021

Responses

No, not an equaliser at all. It might even be the opposite.

The ones wanting to kiss your arse are trying to curry favours or scrounge from you; others would want to give you a bloomin' great kick there.

And would you want to be adored by extremists of any colour? No? Nor would I!
      February 13, 2021 11:42 AM MST

It would not be me whom they adore Durdle. It would be the money. Have enough of it and you can get anything you want and many anyones as well. It would have zero to do with me and everything to do with what that money could do for them. Marry it. Be it's mistress or gigolo. Money is very powerful and appealing and alluring. It trumps (purposeful) all else for far too many. That is the problem of course. The ones who worship it are the worst of the homo saps. Always and forever it is that way. So you attract the worst because the best are never attracted by money. They may be attracted to someone who has it but that is not relevant at all. In fact some may be attracted to a someone whom they do not know has money/power and that might well be a TURNOFF believe it or not. Thank you for your reply! :)
      February 14, 2021 4:13 AM MST