Active Now

Element 99
Randy D
Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Relationships » Which breakup did you get over faster than any other breakup? ~

Which breakup did you get over faster than any other breakup? ~

For me, it was a few seconds. 

She: “Listen, this isn’t going anywhere.”
Me: “Ok, bye.”

We never spoke with each other again, never saw each other again.

~

Posted - February 23, 2021

Responses

I haven't really been in any proper relationships, but a girl in elementary once sent me a message saying "We're not together anymore." Luckily, I didn't write back my initial reaction, which was: "We were together?"

Edit: Shame I didn't realise it; she was very pretty. Makes me wonder... This post was edited by Danilo_G at February 24, 2021 1:45 PM MST
      February 23, 2021 1:33 PM MST

Meh, it was just elementary school. You dodged a (small-caliber) bullet. 

~

February 23, 2021 1:39 PM MST

My last girlfriend before I met my better half, high school - she went to college in a different city, we both decided that we were too young and immature to try to make a LDR work. Amicable split, we're still friends.
      February 23, 2021 2:39 PM MST

One lady in the apartment building I was living began inviting me to spend evenings watching (boring) videos with her. She was kinda nice to me but seemed she just wanted somebody to boss around, then I was angry with myself for becoming so subservient to her being such a control freak. One evening we got into a little argument about something then I just got up and said "I'm outa here!" and went home. She was some pissed at me and it was a couple of years before we were friends again and she knew well enough that I would not be interested in spending time with her anymore. This post was edited by Kittigate at February 24, 2021 1:06 PM MST
      February 23, 2021 2:51 PM MST

My divorce from my first wife. I was over it before it happened.
      February 23, 2021 3:08 PM MST

Oh, that one, you know... with that one guy. He, you know.... and then I was all "!@#$%^&" and that was the end of that. 

February 23, 2021 7:26 PM MST