Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Should the family of a pol be OFF LIMITS for attack or once the pol is elected is the whole family fair game? Why?

Should the family of a pol be OFF LIMITS for attack or once the pol is elected is the whole family fair game? Why?

Posted - February 26, 2021

Responses

Not only that, you would be predictable and I wouldn't want to be predictable. :)
      March 4, 2021 10:33 AM MST

It  behard not to dis Ivanka or donjohnjr or eric or jared for that matter. Really hard. Though adults they are the FOOTOO children or children inlaw. Where do you draw the line? Thank you for your reply L! :) This post was edited by RosieG at March 9, 2021 12:14 PM MST
      March 9, 2021 5:14 AM MST

Yes, they are the children of Trump, but they are adults.  I would have to say I'd stay away from kids under 18.
      March 9, 2021 10:31 AM MST

Yeah. Well stupid comes in all shapes sizes and ages .So far Barron hasn't said a word. Tiffany was/is a non-starter. Everything that needed to be said about the ivanka the eric and the donjohnjr has been said. I leave them to their fate. They are so boringly predictable. Where's the fun in THAT? Thank you for your reply L! :)
      March 9, 2021 12:13 PM MST

I think the family of a politician is fair game only if they’re adults and they’re involved in politics, unless they do something else that would get a normal person in the news.

The kids should always be left alone.  This includes speculating about an autism spectrum disorder or anything else like that.

I also think politicians’ pets and animals should be left alone.  Picking on a politician’s dog is just petty and small.
      February 27, 2021 1:24 PM MST

Has anyone done that Liv? Speculated that Barron is Autistic? That is what you were implying? About the pets I agree. Unless of course one chooses a pet brown recluse spider or python. That would be cause for conversation. But a conventional pet? I agree with thee. OFF LIMITS! Thank you for your reply and Happy Sunday to thee and thine! :)
      February 28, 2021 2:21 AM MST