Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Some Russians allgedly believe that COVID 19 was created to be a biological weapon. Do you? Is it possible probable likely?

Some Russians allgedly believe that COVID 19 was created to be a biological weapon. Do you? Is it possible probable likely?

Posted - March 2, 2021

Responses

It is possible. I do believe it was created in the lab. And was released either accidentally or on purpose.
      March 2, 2021 8:39 AM MST

It didn't work. The Russians aren't all dead.
      March 2, 2021 1:27 PM MST

No I don't; but all manner of rubbish is circulating among the Russians, so I  can believe they believe their allegation against China.
      March 3, 2021 3:10 PM MST

Which brings up a question I'll ask which you couldn't possibly answer...or maybe you could take a shot at trying? Why are some homo saps so ANXIOUS to believe the unbelievable? Conspiracy theories like the QANONS? They believe that there is in existence an evil sex trafficking cabal (Democrats of course) who torture and rape children and then EAT them. Now please explain to me how any SANE person could conceivably believe crap like that? I think there are millions of them who do...all FOOTOO supporters. I don't get it Durdle. I just don't. I'm not a genius or a big brain but I think I'm sane and logical. That's why I truly believe they are wackadoodlenoodles. I cannot believe any one of them are intelligent sober logical and in touch with reality. Thank you for your reply! :)
      March 4, 2021 4:38 AM MST