Active Now

Element 99
Malizz
Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I don't know if this is true since I never watch it. Allegedly the Faux News Fause are talking about Dr. Seuss and Cancel Culture. Why?

I don't know if this is true since I never watch it. Allegedly the Faux News Fause are talking about Dr. Seuss and Cancel Culture. Why?

What the rest of the world is engaged with is not their cuppa tea. TOO REALITY for them. So anything to take them away from that. Well what's more anti-real than a cartoon? Engulfed in it. Obsessed with it. Fanatically focused on it.

For those them who watch it nothing else is going on except what they see on FAUX TV. They are packaged to protect them from the truth. Anything but that! They are insulated encapsulated cushioned to block out anything everything except the FAUX fause.

Green Eggs and Ham is the level of the intellect of the faux pholkes.  Anything more than that they cannot grasp. They are one-dimensional beings in a 3-dimensional world. You can see how missing 2/3 of reality would grievously impact their intellectuality.

Posted - March 3, 2021

Responses

It seems the books' publishers have become sensitive about allegedly "racist" material in some of them - but I have no idea of the details.
      March 3, 2021 2:40 PM MST

WHAT? "Racist"? Dr. Seuss? That's a laugh coming from the political party that is home to White Supremacist violent domestic terrorists. The home of all the hate groups there are in the US of A. Some nerve! Thank you for your reply Durdle and Happy Thursday to thee and thine! :)
      March 4, 2021 3:15 AM MST

If it’s on Fox, it came from the cat box.

Be wary of news that Fox has reported

For their “facts” are usually contrived and distorted.

They stand or they sit and vigorously shout

Of things they really know nothing about.

Their heads are lodged firmly up their asses so tight.

That they presume what they say is always so right.

They can’t see past the right, which they strongly support

That conspiracy theories is what they report.

With heads up their butt and without any shame

They loudly profess, “the democrats are to blame!”

No, Seuss is not gone, just six of his books. 

‘Tis not for his wording, but for their artwork looks.

The Cat in the Hat, and Green Eggs and Ham

Are still waiting there along with Sam I Am.

March 3, 2021 3:46 PM MST

You do me proud my friend! Honestly this is a staggeringly EXCELLENT poem on topic. You should have been a writer. Well let me rephrase that. You ARE a writer poet. You should have earned your living at it. I'd pay to read your stuff and I get it for FREE thanks to the kindness of strangers who set up an internet social site to which luckily we both belong. Did you know that MSNBC is the most-watched cable channel now? Where did all the FOOTOO folks flee to? What source of "info" do they go to now? Dr. Seuss on that lame channel versus everything else going on in the REAL world elsewhere. Geez. Which would YOU choose to peruse? Proving once again that the faithful of FAUX are not the sharpest knives in the drawer. They love fairy tales and fantasy and dipsydoodle "BREAKING NEWS". Thank you for your poetic reply Shuhak. Did you work on it to refine it or did this flow because it reads as if it just flowed! Happy Thursday to thee and thine! :) This post was edited by RosieG at March 4, 2021 9:56 AM MST
      March 4, 2021 3:10 AM MST

Thank you.

I worked on it for around 3-4 hours (or so).
      March 4, 2021 10:03 AM MST

You're welcome. It's beautifully conceived and delivered Shuhak! :) I am really glad that we hit off. Thank you for that too! ::
      March 4, 2021 10:07 AM MST

That's a great poem, Shuhak!

Of course we shouldn't go around gratuitously offending or hurting people, but I think society is becoming too self-virtuous and humourless.
      March 5, 2021 2:40 AM MST

:):):)
      March 9, 2021 5:17 AM MST