Active Now

Malizz
Spunky
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » 1.8 million years ago Homo Erectus spoke a language they invented. 300,000 years ago HOMO SAPIENS showed up. What's the point of this?

1.8 million years ago Homo Erectus spoke a language they invented. 300,000 years ago HOMO SAPIENS showed up. What's the point of this?

Some folks believe human history begins and ends with THE BIBLE. It doesn't.

Homo Sapiens. Languages. Predate the bible and Christianity and the birth of JESUS and the Old Teatament and the New Testament by a bundle bunch ton of years.

Posted - March 4, 2021

Responses

Nothing predates Gen 1:1 In the BEGINNING...

March 4, 2021 9:54 AM MST

Yup! I was scratching my head about that question myself. :)
      March 4, 2021 1:30 PM MST

Weren't you a Sunday school teacher? Were you teaching the Bible without believing what it said? Or have you now simply chosen to reject it. I'm interested in knowing.
      March 4, 2021 1:35 PM MST

Young earth creationists clash with old earth creationists and they both clash with the scientific data which provides sufficient evidence for the age of the universe and our planet earth in billions of years. Plus scientific evidence that life began on earth about 3 1/2 billion years ago and all the evidence for evolutionary theory that can demonstrate how mankind progressed over hundreds of thousands of years. This post was edited by Kittigate at March 4, 2021 7:42 PM MST
      March 4, 2021 2:31 PM MST

I've tried establishing why creationists and  bible-literalists are so aggressively against learning anything else; some to the extent of mounting concerted campaigns to control education in their favour.

They can't or won't answer that question...
      March 5, 2021 2:52 AM MST

SIGH. As you can see by the answers on this thread they are here. Those of whom you speak. There is no way to expand their horizons. None. I've tried but it avails me only frustration so mostly I've given up. Thank you for your reply Durdle. I wonder what homo saps will be like 100 years from now? FAR MORE RIGID or far more logical? A crapshoot.
      March 5, 2021 3:05 AM MST