Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Element 99
Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Some homo saps are RIGIDLY ENTRENCHED in their beliefs. CLOSED MINDS allow nothing in. Some are open to reality. Will homo saps change?

Some homo saps are RIGIDLY ENTRENCHED in their beliefs. CLOSED MINDS allow nothing in. Some are open to reality. Will homo saps change?

100 years from now will homo saps be more RIGID and CLOSED OFF to reality and history rewriting it to suit them and throwing away entirely what doesn't?

Or will they all have open minds to all possibilities so that what TRUTHS they encounter are not rejected automatically out of hand?

What do YOU think is the trajectory or homo sapiens? Why?

Posted - March 5, 2021

Responses

Depends on whether they continue to listen to FOX News.  People with closed minds fear if they open them up, their brains will fall out.  They need not worry.
      March 5, 2021 6:33 AM MST

I think some of them abandoned Faux when FOOTOO badmouthed them for disagreeing with him. They fled to something called newsmax? I think those disenchnated with the FOOTOO fled too. Anything associated with him is not their cuppa tea any longer. Thank you for your reply L and Happy Friday to thee and thine! :) This post was edited by RosieG at March 5, 2021 9:18 AM MST
      March 5, 2021 6:47 AM MST

Some did, but not enough, I fear.
      March 5, 2021 9:18 AM MST

I share that apprehension with you L. What is shocking is the cohesion of the FOOTOO supporters and the adamant insistence of promulgating THE BIG LIE even now. And the rewriting or attempted rewriting of what actually happened which we saw with our own eyes and some experienced in person. Blaming Antifa and Black Lives matter as being the bad guys and saying they were not FOOTOO supporters. FOOTOO said "WE love you. You are very special people". Did he say that to antifa and black lives matter folks then? Is he stupid dumb because if he couldn't recognize his own supporters he must be very stupid dumb. But there seems to be no weakness in that armor and it seems to be getting stronger withe lunatic fringes now running the show. Go figger! I can't. It's above my "pay grade" and brain to fathom. Thank you for your reply L! :)
      March 7, 2021 4:14 AM MST

It is worrisome, I'll give you that.
      March 7, 2021 6:56 AM MST

Worrisome is an understatement in my view. But there are a bazillion other things I can occupy my mind with and so I do. Que sera sera! Thank you for your reply! :)
      March 7, 2021 7:01 AM MST

To quote a friend, "Ditto."  :):):)
      March 7, 2021 7:08 AM MST

Hahahahahahahahahahaha! Touche! GOOD ONE! ((hugs))
      March 7, 2021 8:04 AM MST

LOL ...
      March 7, 2021 9:50 AM MST

:):):)
      March 8, 2021 4:50 AM MST