Active Now

Element 99
my2cents
Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » People age differently. Some become more demanding, others more understanding. Some soften up some toughen up. You?

People age differently. Some become more demanding, others more understanding. Some soften up some toughen up. You?

Posted - March 5, 2021

Responses

For me, it's a little of each.  I have more empathy for some situations into which some people fall through no fault of their own and less patience for people who fall into those same situations because they usually make bad choices.  I have no patience for those who have no common sense - kids who eat Tide pods, people who take selfies at the edge of the Grand Canyon and fall in, etc.  I have more patience for the elderly and infirm as I have reached the "older" category in life myself.  
      March 5, 2021 6:31 AM MST

I read your reply then read it again TWICE. Why? Trying to find something with which I disagree. I mean too much "ditto" or "me too" can get boring for you. But honestly I can't so well heck ditto me too! Thank you for your reply L. It's not that I WANT to separate myself from your views. I just don't want to be an echo. Ya know? But you have to play that hand you're dealt so I do! :) ((hugs))
      March 5, 2021 6:51 AM MST

I think there are more things on which we agree than disagree, so don't worry about "dittoing."
      March 5, 2021 9:17 AM MST

Okey dokey m'dear. If you say it's okey then that's good enough for me! Thank you for your reply L. Boy Andrew Cuomo is really in hot water. I liked liking him and admiring him for the way he handled the pandemic information-wise. I don't like not liking him so much. But it is what it is. Isn't it? I'll ask but who has any answers? :(
      March 7, 2021 4:16 AM MST

If he is a predator, then he deserves what he's getting, but this last one that came forward claims that she's been traumatized because he asked her if she had a boyfriend!  Give me a break.  Someone on Facebook asked this question:  Are they going after Cuomo to wind up getting a Republican governor so a Republican governor could pardon Trump at the state level?  I don't know, but that's something to think about.
      March 7, 2021 6:54 AM MST

Something else I hadn't even thought about. Sure that's a plan that could work. Funny how they spend all their time planning and plotting and cheating and lying and treasoning and traitoring all for one supremely stupid dumb human bean. Go figger! Thank you for your reply L! :)
      March 7, 2021 7:03 AM MST

All that posturing has to happen so that they obtain power because if they were to act differently, they would likely never be elected to office again.
      March 7, 2021 7:07 AM MST

The entire charade is 'friggin unbelievable to me. But we are living it right now. I tell ya if I read a book with this plot line I couldn't read it all the way through. TOO IMPOSSIBLE! Thank you for your reply L! :)

Harry Potter? I couldn't keep all the characters straight from book to book. I enjoyed them anyway. ALL FANTASY.

This is too reality for my cuppa tea AND we will never know how deep down it went or how many bazillions of co-conspirators it took and still takes to keep FOOTOO floating.

He is so boring and dull and mediocre in all respects. Nothing exciting about him. Predicatable lies whenever he opens his mouth. No clever sense of humor or scintillating repartee.

Third graders would get with him at his rallies. His cheering crowds eat it up. Go figger.

Thank you for your reply L! :) This post was edited by RosieG at March 7, 2021 8:03 AM MST
      March 7, 2021 7:09 AM MST

I probably couldn't keep up with all the characters in such a book. :)
      March 7, 2021 7:09 AM MST