Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Are you offended when people question things that make no sense to them that does to you? Do you take it personally? An affront/insult?

Are you offended when people question things that make no sense to them that does to you? Do you take it personally? An affront/insult?

Posted - March 5, 2021

Responses

I try to explain why I feel that way and if they don't understand, or don't want to understand, then that's that.  No, I don't take it personally.  That person may have had different life experiences that allow for them to believe other than the way I do.
      March 5, 2021 6:25 AM MST

All you can do is explain the why behind it. Many are templated by their partisan politics and they don't know WHY other than that it is what they're told to do to say to feel and so that is precisely what say. Regimented rigid scripted does not allow for variations on a theme. That's why all pro FOOTOO folks sound the same. They speak the same they seek the same they reek the same. Unsame is absolutely not allowed. With regard to having a logical sensible reasonable basis they have none. Which is why discussing such things with them is always circuitous. You will always end up with them right back where you began. No exceptions. So I rarely try. I mean why would I? Thank you for your reply L! :) This post was edited by RosieG at March 5, 2021 9:12 AM MST
      March 5, 2021 7:02 AM MST

I know and I have wound up in several circuitous exchanges on here.
      March 5, 2021 9:12 AM MST

I know. I've read a few and I always admire your calm restraint. What is actually going on inside you I don't have a clue but outside? Peaceful. Calm. Relaxed. PATIENT. Thank you for your reply! :)
      March 7, 2021 8:13 AM MST

I'm only that way so I don't get thrown off here.  Inside, I'm a raving lunatic.
      March 7, 2021 9:47 AM MST

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! Too funnee honey! You crack me up. Well I know me and I can't trust me to engage with civility with crackpots. So I don't. There is no way I can hold my tongue with lying nutjob wackadoodlenoodles. Once identified I just avoid them. On Answerbag I was banned short term more than once. I learned my lesson. AVOIDANCE is the best protection against getting booted. Just ignore the politically partisan wackadoodlenoodle insane lamebrained profane completely and you're home safe! I avoid all LIARS too. Can't handle them without smacking the crap outta them verbally. I am hopeless. I know that about myself. Learned that lesson! Thank you for your reply L! :)
      March 9, 2021 4:34 AM MST

I've been warned on here a few times, but not banned.  Your advice is good, but sometimes I'm so irritated by what someone has spit out that I can't help but respond.  I'm usually sorry afterwards. :)
      March 9, 2021 10:38 AM MST

Oh honey I lost so many pals on Answerbag. They simply could not ignore. I never understood why. Ignoring idiots is easy for me. Once I figgered that out I have never had a problem. I mean from time to time m2c has informed me that a question was removed because of this and that and whatever. Or a reply. But so far I'm still operating on all cylinders. I just STOP TALKING TO CERTAIN PEOPLE. I don't even bother reading their posting since I have no intention of engaging with them ever again. Some of them don't seem to get the hint. Not my problem. After all I am NOT going to jeopardize my voice on the altar of smacking the crap out of a gnat! Think of it in those terms. Maybe it could help? So you were warned that if you kept it up you'd be banned for awhile? Hard for me to envision but well these days anything is possible! Thank you for your reply L! :)
      March 9, 2021 11:54 AM MST

Sometimes, my sarcasm gets the better of me and it's interpreted as disrespect towards another member.
      March 9, 2021 1:00 PM MST

Often here it's a one-way street L. Inescapable. That's why my "second son" OLD SCHOOL was banned. He is very intelligent and couldn't shut up when he saw an issue that needed addressing. He gave back as good as he got and kept getting punished for it. Others have suffered the same fate. I miss them bigly. They just couldn't turn a blind eye or a deaf ear. I just IGNORE. So I'm still here. What was and what is it is. What will be? I have no idea. When I stop having fun I'm gone! You too I suspect! Thank you for your reply! :)
      March 10, 2021 2:27 AM MST

Good advice.  I'll try and follow it. :)
      March 10, 2021 6:12 AM MST

I just don't want you gone from here until you are ready to go. Not a minit before. Thank you for your reply m'dear! :)
      March 11, 2021 3:33 AM MST

I'm restraining myself so that doesn't happen.  If the time comes when I've had enough, I'll let you know in advance. :)
      March 11, 2021 6:49 AM MST

((hugs)) Ditto for me too! :)
      March 11, 2021 11:34 AM MST

March 5, 2021 12:48 PM MST