Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » Is it ok now for former Andrew Cuomo supporters to flip-flop on him, or will the All-Democrats-Good crowd devour them?

Is it ok now for former Andrew Cuomo supporters to flip-flop on him, or will the All-Democrats-Good crowd devour them?

Posted - March 6, 2021

Responses

lol, Andrew Cuomo reminded me of Martina’s Choriflan post.  I’m never going to get that image out of my head now.

March 6, 2021 2:00 PM MST

If he's actually a predator, then he deserves whatever he gets.  However, this last gal is supposedly traumatized because she said he asked her if she had a boyfriend.  REALLY???  There is no way to know the context in which any of what these gals are claiming he said.  Taken out of context, not much of it seems predatory to me, but I was not there when the exchanges happened and I didn't see the expressions on faces or tones in their voices, so it's difficult to make a good judgment.  We also don't know what these gals may have said that led up to his words.  Some women put out a line with bait and become upset when they can't handle the size of what they hooked.   This post was edited by SpunkySenior at March 7, 2021 8:03 AM MST
      March 7, 2021 7:04 AM MST