Active Now

Urban Spaceman
Randy D
Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Communication » What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever convinced someone to do?

What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever convinced someone to do?

~

Posted - March 13, 2021

Responses

Ahem, umm, it was something inspired by one of your previous questions, lol.  The person who I convinced made her first $150 today.  She said the package will leave for the USA on Monday morning.
      March 13, 2021 7:18 PM MST

Only a measly $150???? What kind of flimsy operation are you running over there? You must be some kind of amateur! The less you pay the little people and the “mules”, the more likely they are to sell you out to a rival or to turn state‘s evidence on you! You’ll be in prison in no time, a first-year assistant district attorney can cut his or her teeth on your prosecution case. It seems to me you need an entire tutorial on crime 101. I don’t think you read my posts very carefully, so I’ll start at the very beginning. Listen closely, what you’ve got to do is . . . wait, is that a tiny microphone I see dangling from your earring? What was I saying? Er, um, exactly which of my posts do you mean? What are we talking about here? Do I even know you? What do you mean, I inspired you by one of my questions? I only discuss feeding the orphans or scrubbing graffiti off of public buildings, and cleaning the rain gutters at the local convent. Maybe it was the question about saving puppies or reading newspapers for blind people, or shuttling invalids back and forth to medical appointments? I collect old strips of clothing for quilting bees, and plant victory gardens in the inner city. I think you have me confused for someone else. Harumpf!

~

This post was edited by Randy D at May 29, 2022 10:20 PM MDT
      March 13, 2021 8:09 PM MST

I don’t remember any of that on the post of yours that I’m talking about.  I remember something about laundering or laundered being discussed.
      March 18, 2021 7:18 PM MDT

You’re perverted. You’ve broken into my residence and installed yet another hidden camera in my bathroom again, is that it? I have asked you to quit doing that!  Grrrrrrrrrr.

~

March 18, 2021 7:28 PM MDT

Randy, why are you so worried about it?  You didn’t even bother to shower this morning.  You didn’t shave or get dressed either for that matter.  Instead, you plopped down right away in front of your computer and opened up the spy cam you put in my house.

*zooming in*

OK, judging by the angle I appear on your screen, your spy cam is... Oh, here it is!

*smashes it with hammer*

March 19, 2021 7:19 PM MDT

I always wait until after my viewing time to take a shower. No sense in showering twice in 90 minutes, right?

Hey, wait! What happened to my video feed? Grrrrrrrr. 

~

March 19, 2021 8:51 PM MDT

I made a dust mask from a brassiere cup for my friend to wear at his workplace one time. It worked out ok.
      March 13, 2021 10:50 PM MST

my husband convinced me to steal a boat once

it was riveting 
      March 18, 2021 7:36 PM MDT

Marry me. If she'd killed me instead, she'd be out by now.
      March 19, 2021 10:58 PM MDT

I didn't even have to try very hard.
    But my fellow fifth grade peers wanted me to read this book to them after school.
    For more than two weeks, they'd say, "Get over to (WelbyQ's)house - - he's going to read the next chapter after school!"

And I would read it aloud as my friends sat in a group listening.  :)

(I told you no other movie has impacted in so many ways.)

May 29, 2022 9:27 PM MDT

In addition to my other answer - - I forgot to add that we all always were outside when I read, never inside. We picked a place and we all sat down together. Crazy.  :)
      May 30, 2022 5:03 PM MDT