Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » During the 8 years of President Obama's administration I feared for his life. That wackos would take him out. They didn't. NOWADAYS?

During the 8 years of President Obama's administration I feared for his life. That wackos would take him out. They didn't. NOWADAYS?

I fear even more for President Biden and Vice-President Harris.

We know the enemy now. They are multitudinous wackos weaponized energized hatredized and just waiting for the right opportunity to murder assassinate lynch hang firing squad behead poisin drown blow up.

Millions of organized loud and proud RACISTS just waiting for another crack at putting FOOTOO back where he doesn't belong but they want him there forever anyway. Any day now.

You worried too or not at all?

All FOOTOO supporters of course are not weaponized to go out to assassinate. But they are all supporting whoever does it. That's just as good as being a murdering assassin for me. Gonna ask.

Posted - March 18, 2021

Responses

Thanks. :)
      March 23, 2021 4:55 AM MDT

Cherry picking and quoting out of context (the NRA and their tame dogs are good at that).
    At the time the Bill of Rights was composed, the fledgling nation had no permanent army, lacked the funds to support same and many if not most if the Founding Fathers were opposed to ever creating one. Citizen militias were vitally necessary for the defence of the new nation. The Second Amendment specifically refers to "A WELL-REGULATED MILITIA" - that's the bit that gun advocates invariably and conveniently ignore.
    Fast forward to the 21st century, the USA has the best funded and equipped permanent army in the entire world and state militias, such as they are , form the National Guard. If you're not part of that (or retired from it), then you're not part of a "well regulated militia" and the Amendment does NOT apply to you.
    I studied modern history, and was rather good at it.
      March 23, 2021 8:05 PM MDT

Militia consists of all able body cititizens. 

The right of THE PEOPLE shall not be infringed. 

It is very clear how the Founding Fathers felt about our gun rights. They are not about hunting. It boils down to the Government has guns so the people have guns. 
      March 24, 2021 6:35 AM MDT

You do know that the government has drones, and tanks, and nukes, and stealth bombers, right? You're bringing guns to a drone fight. All an armed citizenry can do is shoot each other.
    The term that you and most, if not all, gun lovers  must is WELL-REGULATED. This does not mean an untrained rabble going about armed to the teeth with blood in their collective eye, it means the National Guard or similar service that is REGULATED. You don't even register your guns or license users - that's not a well-regulated militia, it verges on anarchy.
      March 24, 2021 9:33 PM MDT

Isn't Politico Nightly a left-leaning news source? :)
      March 21, 2021 8:39 AM MDT

Compared to reading The Western Journal I would say so.
      March 21, 2021 8:57 AM MDT

It seems that Che Guevara died in vain. No attempt at assassination of a POTUS has happened since Hinckley shot Reagan (and that wasn't politically motivated, the guy was a nutter trying to impress an actress). The surprising thing isn't that every President since Kennedy has survived his term (the Secret Service is particularly good at what it does), but that no meaningful assassination plot has even been foiled. Americans are becoming more like Australians, ie too apathetic to care.
      March 20, 2021 4:21 AM MDT

And good riddance. Che was a marxist, racist, homophobic, mass murderer who used concentration camps just as Hitler did. 

March 20, 2021 8:35 PM MDT

Given that Che was neither a legislator nor jurist, he certainly DIDN'T "use" concentration camps. He did support the regime that set up the UMAP facilities (closer in form and function to Soviet "gulags" rather than Nazi concentration camps - labor prisons rather than death camps) but didn't have any part in sending people to them. A homophobe he was, EXACTLY like your idol. There's no evidence of him being racist, given that he travelled the world as a military advisor to revolutionaries of all races. And Marxism isn't a crime either - John the Baptist was a pre-Marxian Marxist.
    A mass murderer he was, like Washington, Eisenhower, Montgomery. War is hell, generals gotta do what they do. This post was edited by Slartibartfast at March 20, 2021 11:24 PM MDT
      March 20, 2021 11:00 PM MDT

There is no evidence of him being a racist? 
    Saying "those magnificent examples of the African race who have maintained their racial purity thanks to their lack of an affinity with bathing.” and "Mexicans were illierate Indians" Claiming that the Europeans were superior.
    Sounds pretty damn racist to me. 
    Semantics....Che helped setup the "labor camps" were many died and many other were tortured and raped.  But sure we will call it a labor camp instead of a concentration camp...makes it all better.  People who were sent there for any number of reasons such as being a Jehovah's Witness, gay, Afro-Cuban priests. And anyone deemed to have commited a crime against the revolutionary moral code for being "anti social."
    They even adopted the Nazi concentration..err umm... labor camp motto. Changing it from "Work Sets You Free" to "Work Will Make You Men." 
    (Don't deflect to Trump...not the topic and not true)
      March 21, 2021 5:52 AM MDT

March 21, 2021 8:36 AM MDT

(Don't deflect to Trump...not the topic and not true).....LOL!
      March 23, 2021 7:03 AM MDT

Topic is Che...

Ribbit.
      March 23, 2021 7:07 AM MDT

Homophobia was referenced, and His Royal Orangeness is arguably the most homo- and transphobic individual in America.
      March 23, 2021 6:09 PM MDT

Again Trump is not the topic. And homophobic Presidents do not appoint gay men to Cabinet positions. 
    But back to the topic Che was a homophobic, racist, mass murderer. This post was edited by my2cents at March 24, 2021 8:06 PM MDT
      March 23, 2021 8:31 PM MDT

I don't understand? Che Guevara was of Royal Orange descent?  I never knew that.  Do you mean like the Normans and the Saxons? Though it might explain his homophobia I very much doubt that. 
      March 23, 2021 8:39 PM MDT

I was talking in this instance about Drumpf, who was trying to behave like an absolute monarch while President and is also obviously orange. I've been referring to America's fat mistake as His Royal Orangeness for years now.
    M2c was painting Che as a monster in part for being a homophobe, when he was no more homophobic than Trump is. This post was edited by my2cents at March 24, 2021 6:23 AM MDT
      March 23, 2021 11:04 PM MDT

Again. When asked what bathroom should Jenner use at Trump use at Trump Tower...Trump's answer whatever she wants. 
    Trump appointed the first gay man to a Cabinet  position. (Not Biden as the media and Dems are claiming). 

The Generals told Trump they believed transgenders would disrupt the military and it would cost the military a lot paying for the surgeries. He listened to the Generals.

Trump is the most pro-LGBT President in Republican history.  And prior to Biden in US history. (Obama opposed gay marriage while campaigning)
    Trump did not kill others based on the sexuality....Che did. 

This post was edited by my2cents at March 24, 2021 6:21 AM MDT
      March 24, 2021 6:19 AM MDT

Anyone can take a gun and blow someone away to make themselves feel powerful. For perhaps many people unfortunately that is what America has become for them.  Actually I feared more for our dear President Trump's life because he was more willing to criticize the liberal's plan for one world domination by emphasizing the core American values that many of us grew up with i.e. religion, hard work, self-determination, and personal freedom.  Now that Pres. trump is no longer in we must work ever harder to secure those values for ourselves and for our children in the face of those who would mock, deny, and discredit us by their hatred of those values.  Now I think I more fear for us. 
      March 23, 2021 8:09 PM MDT