Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Animals (Pets/ Domesticated) » Have your pets flipped the script and completely taken over?

Have your pets flipped the script and completely taken over?

Blink twice for no and once for yes if you need to be rescued from Mr. Whiskerton!

~

Posted - March 20, 2021

Responses

My Pets are Lovable, nicE And SweEt.   THey would never harm mE in any way.  It is a Loving Pleasure to have theM around.   ThEy are my famIly.   HAVing pEts is the best.  I simply Can't imAgine life without Their wonderful companionShip!

March 20, 2021 12:47 PM MDT

I tried to read your post, but it strangely got deleted as soon as I opened it . . .

I just hope that everything is ok over there.

~

March 20, 2021 12:56 PM MDT

My cats have a little thing going.  Each one wants my undivided attention.  They follow me around and try to be the first one to sit next to me then stare down or hiss at the other cats to keep them away. When I lay down on the bed one lays right by my head on the other pillow paws outstretched sometimes. Another lays at my feet and the other cat is constantly at war with the one who lays by my head. He normally rests against my back which I appreciate due to a bad back.  His warmth is comforting. If I get up or turn over during the night there is a scramble between cat one and three for the other pillow.  I try to get all of them together and pet them all.  I don't want them in jealously mode. Perhaps I should just ignore them all and let them rest from me.  I really can't stand jealously, there is no reason for it. I give them all plenty of attention. IDK...anyone have any ideas? 
      March 20, 2021 1:12 PM MDT

That’s how it starts. 

(I’m jes’ sayin’.)
    ~

March 20, 2021 7:09 PM MDT

If I said no I'd be lying, My little dog Willie thinks he's  king of the castle. 
      March 20, 2021 1:24 PM MDT