Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » We all have limitations. Some of us rise above them (Helen Keller). Some of us convince others they are strengths (FOOTOO). Which do YOU DO?

We all have limitations. Some of us rise above them (Helen Keller). Some of us convince others they are strengths (FOOTOO). Which do YOU DO?

Posted - March 24, 2021

Responses

I recognize my limitations - and either avoid them, or get help.
    EG: I am not an electrician.  I know enough to be dangerous.  If I need wiring done beyond my capability, I hire a professional.
      March 24, 2021 1:45 PM MDT

Oh gosh ME TOO and DITTO Walt. I know what I'm good at and I know how lousy I am at a lot of things. I NEVER go beyond my depth knowingly. I'm not too proud to admit my weaknesses and failures of which there are many. By now you know that. Any electrical or electronic thingy scares me. I worry about things I don't understand. Don't laugh but I wonder if TV's ever just blow up or could a computer monitor blow up? What causes things to blow up? I'll ask. Thank you for your reply! :)
      March 25, 2021 3:42 AM MDT

When electronics had tubes, if the tube overheated it could "blow up".
      March 25, 2021 1:09 PM MDT

Oh so that was in the long ago then Walt? No more tubes? What caused it? Surges or overheating? Thank you for your reply and Happy Friday to thee and thine! :)
      March 26, 2021 2:51 AM MDT