Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Are all hate groups RACIST? What would be the point of HATING otherwise?

Are all hate groups RACIST? What would be the point of HATING otherwise?

Posted - March 26, 2021

Responses

Nope. Some are anti-whatever your religion happens to be ... Catholic, Jewish or whatever.
      March 26, 2021 2:53 AM MDT

Oh. Touche R. That would be under the banner of BIGOT right? Thank you for your reply. I think some are both racists and bigots. They are all pips. Run for political office. Get elected. I CAHN'T STEND IT! Happy Friday to thee and thine m'dear! :)
      March 26, 2021 3:04 AM MDT

Don't forget the "gender" haters.

March 26, 2021 12:59 PM MDT

That I don't get. I don't hate men. They've always been my best friends. I don't hate women. We have a lot in common and there have been more than few great dames I had the honor of calling my friend. I just wonder where gender hatred starts? I expect a divorce might do it. If the remaining parent constantly badmouths the missing parent. Or maybe a homo sap had very bad luck with another homo sap and write all of them off. It's not fair to do that. Do you have any theories about why some folks hate an entire gender? Thank you for your reply Walt! :)
      March 27, 2021 8:45 AM MDT

I think most hate is based on fear.
      March 30, 2021 12:36 PM MDT

Or envy too Walt? I don't think it is based on anything rational. I wonder who the first homo sap was to feel hate? What caused it? I know. Fear/envy. And so it goes. Which gives me fodder for another question. Thank you for your reply! :)
      April 1, 2021 4:09 AM MDT

Well, if you believe the Bible ... Cain was the first to murder someone, due to envy.

Thinking on it - it really doesn't say much for our species, that we have a history of choosing to use violence to take what others have rather than earning it.
      April 1, 2021 12:17 PM MDT

I just asked a question about guns and Bible folks Walt. I think they'd rather give up their Bibles than give up their guns. I wonder though if the Bible folks are more willing to take lives than those who aren't? I shall ask. Thank you for your reply m'dear! :)
      April 2, 2021 3:29 AM MDT