Active Now

Malizz
Randy D
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » Don’t you just hate it when they discover your hidden camera and just use it to mess with your mind? Grrrrrrrr.

Don’t you just hate it when they discover your hidden camera and just use it to mess with your mind? Grrrrrrrr.

~

Posted - March 26, 2021

Responses

OK, I’m on my phone and I’m watching you watch me again.  I’m standing by the shower now, so judging by the angle I appear on your screen...Oh!  There it is!  That was a particularly hard one to find.

*turns off lights in bathroom*

*holds iPhone flashlight up to camera*

*turns on iPhone flashlight*

Look at that, your hidden camera made a popping noise.  Now there’s smoke coming from it.

This post was edited by Livvie at March 28, 2021 12:12 AM MDT
      March 26, 2021 8:24 PM MDT

My eyes, my eyes! Oh, the burning, the pain, the piercing stabs of light frying my retinas! As soon as I heal and regain my eyes, I’ll get you for this, Livvie, and that goes for your little dog too! Grrrrrrr. 

~

March 26, 2021 9:57 PM MDT

Umm yeah, that iPhone flashlight’s pretty bright, lol.  Also, I don’t have a little dog.  My dogs are medium sized dogs.  You’re confusing me with Jaimie, which is why you should stop spying on more than one person at the same time.
      March 26, 2021 10:09 PM MDT

Hold on, I can’t see my surveillance charts. The emergency room intern says that in about a week I should be able to distinguish colors or say how many fingers someone is holding up. Grrrrrrr.
    ~

March 26, 2021 10:13 PM MDT

• I don't know.  Nobody has ever found one of my hidden cameras.  By the way, that lamp in your bedroom would look better on the other nightstand.
      March 28, 2021 12:12 AM MDT

Wait, what?

~

March 28, 2021 2:08 AM MDT

Yes - 'cos it means I had not hidden it well enough.
      April 9, 2021 1:56 PM MDT