Active Now

Spunky
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The cuban senator is so far out of the loop he accuses DEMS of going on a power-grab spree while ignorant of the GEORGIAFYING of red states?

The cuban senator is so far out of the loop he accuses DEMS of going on a power-grab spree while ignorant of the GEORGIAFYING of red states?

He is obviously oblivious or stupid dumb or ignorant about whqt is going on in his own FOOTOO GOP.

Georgiafying is happening under his nose in his own state for gawd's sake!..Texas.

Wake up and smell the coffee. Oh right you are absent any senses including the five and common.

Posted - March 28, 2021

Responses

Elections are a states right.  Dems are trying to Federalize them.  This is Unconstitutional. 
    It is a power grab.  Sen Cruz is right.
    And he is also Canadian. 
      March 28, 2021 9:08 AM MDT

Hello my:

True..  States control how the vote happens in their state..

However, the 14th Amendment is FEDERAL, and it covers all the states.  It says that if one person has the right to DO something, then EVERYBODY has that right. 

Seems to me, passing a LAW that PREVENTS people from offering a drink of water to people waiting in line to vote, is a CLEAR attempt to take away the thirsty persons right to vote..  Even with a 6 to 3 advantage on the Supreme Court, the Constitution is clear..

excon
    This post was edited by excon at March 28, 2021 12:29 PM MDT
      March 28, 2021 9:40 AM MDT

MY?
      March 28, 2021 10:05 AM MDT

Hi Rosie:

Well, it's been a long time and I forgot which buttons to press...  I meant my response to be for My.

But, how are you doin, anyway?

excon
      March 28, 2021 10:17 AM MDT

We're fine. Thank you for asking. I hope you are fine too. Thank you for your reply and Happy Sunday to thee and thine! :)
      March 28, 2021 10:19 AM MDT

Hey ex, nice of you to pop in.

Nope. Nice try.  No one is denying the thristy person a drink of water.  They are denying them a free any thing while they are in line to vote. 
    Most states just say no gifts...GA just clarified that food and drinks are considered gifts.  They would not have had to codify it if it was not happening. SOS even gave out warnings against last Nov.
      March 28, 2021 11:40 AM MDT