Active Now

WelbyQuentin
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » $2 - $4 TRILLION DOLLAR infrastructure plan will be effected through the use of MASSIVE TAX HIKES FOR THE WEALTHY! Cry for them?

$2 - $4 TRILLION DOLLAR infrastructure plan will be effected through the use of MASSIVE TAX HIKES FOR THE WEALTHY! Cry for them?

Posted - March 31, 2021

Responses

From  what I have been  hearing America could  really use a lot of money put into their  infrastructure, Right now America is only 12th place in the World for having the best  infrastructure  - you guys should be in first placse. If I recall when Trump was running for office he promised to fix America's declining infrastructure but as far as I  know all he did was try to privatise the air traffic  controlers. Going to add  that Trump has been saying that he is going to build a Trump tower in Kelowna BC and it is going  to be 50 stories high  pretty sure the Kelowna  bi laws won't let him build something  like that. If you Google  - New Trump Tower + Kelowna  BC  - you will find a image of monstrosity he thinks he can build there. Cheers!
      April 1, 2021 7:23 PM MDT

Thank you for your very thoughtful and informative reply Nanoose and by the way VERY SCARY! AS IF CANADA would allow anything FOOTOO within its border! What an insult that is to all Canadians. I will Google it and probably once I get a look at it I'll have NIGHTMARES but you're a pal and if you suggest my doing that by golly I will! Happy Friday to thee and thine! :) Oh I'll come back to give you my reaction. REACTION. AARRGGHH! Question. Is it already built and open? This is a headline when I Googled it...."Trump tower opens in Vancouver but the welcome isn't warm." So I'm confused. Which is becoming a perpetual state of being for me. :( This post was edited by RosieG at April 2, 2021 8:12 AM MDT
      April 2, 2021 2:49 AM MDT

No  he wants to build it in Kelowna BC. Cheers!
      April 2, 2021 8:43 AM MDT

But I thought VANCOUVER WAS IN BRITISH COLUMBIA unless by B.C. you mean somewhere else. Do you? Thank you for your reply Nanoose and Happy Saturday to you and yours! :)
      April 3, 2021 4:40 AM MDT

Vancouver is a city on the West coast of British Columbia - Kelowna is a  city in the interior of  British Columbia but they have one  thing that Vancouver dosn't have rattlesnakes and hopefully  one will bite Trump. Cheers and happy weekend! This post was edited by Nanoose at April 3, 2021 10:05 AM MDT
      April 3, 2021 9:58 AM MDT

Oh. Okey dokey then. So FOOTOO wants to build ANOTHER monstrosity in Canada then? How swell for you! Thank you for your reply Nanoose. Of course I'm "joking"! :)
      April 3, 2021 10:06 AM MDT

It does rather muck up the scenery.
      April 2, 2021 8:12 AM MDT

:):):)
      April 3, 2021 4:41 AM MDT