Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » FOOTOO sez no one got hurt January 6. The mobs that stormed the capitol walked in and walked out and while in HUGGED the cops. WHAT?

FOOTOO sez no one got hurt January 6. The mobs that stormed the capitol walked in and walked out and while in HUGGED the cops. WHAT?

Do all FOOTOO adoring worshippers believe that version because FOOTOO always truthtells and never lies?

74 million believers who saw nothing wrong on January 6?

Seriously.

Posted - April 2, 2021

Responses

Only one person was killed on the 6th of Jan. She was a Trump supporter. 

No...they should not have went in.  It was BS. And I believe it was planned to complete the steal.  It was ALLOWED to stop the objections.  
    Security moved gates and waved people in....this is on video.

We know security was not on the scene in the numbers they should have been. We know Sec of Arms refused to accept the National Guard help when it was offered more than once. We know the Cap police Chief wanted them. But between Pelosi, McConnell, and Mayor of DC...he was told no.  

April 2, 2021 6:58 AM MDT

So I guess when the mob showed up with zip ties and body armor then damaged property and wiped crap on the walls it was just forplay  before the hugging and kissing started.  Cheers!
      April 2, 2021 9:45 AM MDT

I guess so m'dear. And the two nooses...one for Mike Pence and one for Nancy Pelosi was just a joke right? But in the heat of FOOTOO all things are possible. That is where he lives..inside his head. He rattles around since it's mostly a void! Thank you for your reply Nanoose and Happy Friday! :)
      April 2, 2021 11:27 AM MDT

I was thinking it seems awful fishy that it took Trump over 2 months to mention the hugging and kissing. I think it is just part of his defence against the 2 Capital police who are suing him for putting them in danger and Trump will say how could they of been in danger of his supporters were just there to hug and kiss them. Cheers!
      April 2, 2021 5:09 PM MDT