Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » So will the FOOTOO CFO Alan Weisselberg roll over to save his a** and tell the TRUTH? NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH?Whatcha think?

So will the FOOTOO CFO Alan Weisselberg roll over to save his a** and tell the TRUTH? NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH?Whatcha think?

He worked for the FOOTOO fodder and has stayed working there for many decades. HE KNOWS WHERE ALL THE BODIES ARE BURIED.

Will he come clean, make a deal? FOOTOO has zero power to pardon him.

WHAT WOULD YOU DO? Go to prison for life or FINK ON FOOTOO?

Posted - April 3, 2021

Responses

I do believe Weisselberg will roll over on Trump.  He has nothing to gain by keeping quiet.  Trump can't pardon him now, so the smartest thing he can do is cut a deal.  
      April 3, 2021 11:38 AM MDT

Exactamundo! All of the FOOTOO aces he thought he had up his sleeve are gone. He is on his own from here on in. Time for him to face the punishment for what he wrought. It's only fair and just! Thank you for your reply L! :)
      April 3, 2021 11:48 AM MDT

I believe he has as much information if not more than Michael Cohen.  They would be very smart to make Weisselberg a good deal in exchange for what he knows.  
      April 3, 2021 11:55 AM MDT

I think so too. Bet FOOTOO is sweating that one. No way he can "get to" Wiesselberg. Let FOOTOO stew in his own juices. Thank you for your reply L! :)
      April 4, 2021 3:34 AM MDT

Trump au jus - what a thought. :)

April 4, 2021 8:34 AM MDT

I'm ashamed to admit it but I didn't even realize Sunday was Easter till I looked at the calendar. Neither did Jim. It just snuck up on us. Thank you for your reply and the sweet wish and hope your Easter was good! :)
      April 5, 2021 6:32 AM MDT

My Easter was uneventful. :)
      April 5, 2021 7:59 AM MDT

When we were young mom used to make us matching dresses for Easter. And she'd buy us new shoes. So when we went to church we'd be all gussied up and it made us feel special. Then when my son was young of course the Easter Bunny would visit. Things change as you age. Thank you for your reply L! :)
      April 6, 2021 6:11 AM MDT

My mom always sewed us new dresses for Passover.  We were some of the best-dressed girls on the block. :)  You hid the colored eggs and my grandfather used to hide the matzoh.  :)  How similar our rituals were!
      April 6, 2021 1:48 PM MDT

I know. Of course for me it is our respective historical tragedies that bind us very tightly together. Plus which I LOVE the food! There was (maybe there still is) a locally famous Jewish Deli called CANTER'S which was where we'd go AFTER we'd seen the movie or whatever. A hangout where you could get half sours and fatless pastrami sandwiches and knishs and matzo ball soup. I've made matzo balls before more than once and they are like LEAD. I have no idea why. Long ago I had a Jewish friend who introduced me to chicken livers made into a pate! Oh my gosh! Those were the days my friend. I KNOW you have a bazillion of various delis in your neck of the woods. I don't think there is one deli of any kind in Hemet. Gosh get me on the subject of food and I can't shut up! Thank you for your reply L! :)
      April 10, 2021 5:51 AM MDT

I've never tried to make matzoh balls. so I can't tell you the secret of making them light and fluffy.  My Aunt Ida used to make them so they were fluffy on the outside and denser on the inside which is how I love them.  I made liver pate once - too much trouble. :)
      April 10, 2021 8:04 AM MDT

Do you like matzo balls? I mean who doesn't? You NEVER EVEN ONCE tried to make them? I don't know what that light delicate touch is or how to get it. In fact I think I just talked myself into getting a Matzo balls mix at Walmart on Tuesday and trying again!  I just wrote it down on my marketing list. They also have already prepared Matso balls in broth in a glass jar. Ever tried them? Anyway I'll keep you apprised whether it's a sueccess or I make lead balls once again!  Thank you for your reply L! :)
      April 10, 2021 8:07 AM MDT

No, I've never tried to make them.  I wasn't going to make chicken soup, so there was no point to making the matzoh balls. :)  
      April 10, 2021 8:09 AM MDT

Oh I see. That makes sense! Thank you for your reply! :)
      April 10, 2021 8:10 AM MDT