Active Now

Danilo_G
my2cents
Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » All we get is scandal after scandal after scandal. Lawsuits, corruption investigation. Anything GOOD that comes from Republican?

All we get is scandal after scandal after scandal. Lawsuits, corruption investigation. Anything GOOD that comes from Republican?

FOOTOO republican is all ya got. Any ONE GREAT PERSON or ONE GREAT THING you can name that is a FOOTOO REPUBLICAN? Any one human being or one thing that is totally FOOTOO REPUBLICAN that everyone everywhere without exception praises lauds celebrates? ONE? AT LEAST ONE?

No?

Posted - April 3, 2021

Responses

Trump  is being forced to pay back over 122 million  dollars to  re election campaign donors. He had the site that you did the donating set up with pre checked boxes that  said you agreed  to have the amount that you donated be taking out of your account ever week  untill election day. The pre checked boxes were hidden in the fine print.  One guy who was on pension donated  $500 but because of the pre checked boxes they took $8000  out of his acount. Cheers and happy weekend!
      April 3, 2021 5:47 PM MDT

Oh my gosh Nanoose I did not know that. I knew that he was begging his adoring worshippers to send him money to pay his legal fees and his adoring worshippers did it in droves and sent him millions. But I had no idea that he could reach into their bank accounts and steal money too. Those folks trusted him? Talk about stupid dumb. He is going to repay 122 million dollars? I bet not. He is famous for being a deadbeat cheapskate. There is no way he will do that. He probably doesn't have 122 million. So much of him is papier mache fake worthless phony. I say the folks who allowed that DESERVE what they get. There is a price one should pay for going out of their way to be used abused lied to and discarded. Thank you for your informative reply and Happy Sunday to thee and thine! :)
      April 4, 2021 2:44 AM MDT