Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "How FOOTOO steered supporters into unwitting donations." Sheep are meant to be shorn. FOOTOO is way good at that. Know what else?

"How FOOTOO steered supporters into unwitting donations." Sheep are meant to be shorn. FOOTOO is way good at that. Know what else?

Betcha all the sheeple he sheared still adore the crap outta him. What can ya do? They are meant to be sheep. No doubt about it. Someone had to shear them. Why not the TOP DAWG SHEARER?

Posted - April 4, 2021

Responses

I have no idea whether or not Trump steered anyone into unwitting donations. However, although I personally don't, there have been, are now, and always will be people who make unwitting donations to who knows what person or cause.

I am a sheep but my Shepherd is Jesus so I'm not worried about being shorn. :)  (John 10:11-14)

April 4, 2021 9:15 AM MDT

"5. Trump auto-donate spurs flood of fraud claims
    Via Twitter

In September, the Trump campaign began to default online donors into recurring automatic donations every week until the election. Givers had to wade through fine print and manually uncheck a box to opt out, the N.Y. Times' Shane Goldmacher reports (subscription).

• Trump refunded $122 million in online donations, to $21 million for Joe Biden.

Flood of fraud claims: The Trump operation refunded 10.7% of money raised by WinRed, the company that processed online donations, The Times reports. The Biden operation's refund rate on ActBlue, the parallel Democratic online donation-processing platform, was 2.2%.

• "Several bank representatives who fielded fraud claims directly from consumers estimated that WinRed cases, at their peak, represented as much as 1 to 3 percent of their workload. An executive for one of the nation’s larger credit-card issuers confirmed that WinRed at its height accounted for a similar percentage of its formal disputes."
    https://www.axios.com/newsletters/axios-am-d7e8f41c-04fd-4d91-a68d-76fa223b0d82.html?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter_axiosam&stream=top This post was edited by SpunkySenior at April 5, 2021 4:18 AM MDT
      April 4, 2021 1:06 PM MDT

:):):)
      April 5, 2021 4:19 AM MDT

I  read a  bit more about the pre checked  donations boxes turns out it wasn't illegal  for Trump to do it but the way he did  it was very sneaky and greedy. A lot of the suckers that fell for it are ticked off and they will never vote for him again or a  Repulican  party that supports Trump.  If anyone is wondering what this is about they can Google "Trump 2020  campaign donations  + money bomb". Cheers!
      April 4, 2021 9:40 AM MDT

Just because something is not illegal doesn't mean it should be done.  I'm sure you will agree.  It is more than sneaky to pre-check an ongoing contribution form and it should be illegal when it comes to political donations.

Edit for spelling. This post was edited by SpunkySenior at April 6, 2021 10:05 AM MDT
      April 4, 2021 12:56 PM MDT

:):):)
      April 5, 2021 4:21 AM MDT

Thank you once again m'dear for filling in a couple of blanks. Whatever sleazy sneaky cheapskate deadbeat thing FOOTOO can think up he does. That's just his style. Crapping on his adoring worshippes bothers him not at all. No matter how badly he treats they will never abandon him. He "has his way" with them 24/7 and they lap it up and want more! GO FIGGER! Happy Monday to thee and thine Nanoose! :)
      April 5, 2021 4:21 AM MDT

On the weekend  Trump called Fox news and went on a rant about how the pre checked boxes were perfectly leagle. What his rant didn't include was how hard it was to find the pre checked boxes and how time consuming it was to go through all the fine print and un check the boxes. He also didn't mention that the automatic withdraws were supposed to end on election day but they kept  taking money out untill the end of December. He also didn't mention that the money was supposed to be re election donations but it went into a personal acount that he can use for anything he wants which could be a second gold toilet. He also did't mention  that  banks were swamped  with his supporters calling up and making fraud clams which might lead to 1000s of law suits against him. Cheers!
      April 6, 2021 9:59 AM MDT