Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "Defense tries to limit some police testimony." Vis a vis Derek Chauvin trial. WHY? Abrogation of free speech in the testimony? SCAIRDY CAT?

"Defense tries to limit some police testimony." Vis a vis Derek Chauvin trial. WHY? Abrogation of free speech in the testimony? SCAIRDY CAT?

Why would you limit anyone's testimony that pertains to the murder?

TYPICAL of stupid dumbs.

Pick the people you want to vote for you and block all the others. The stupid dumb of CURRENT FOOTOO Republicans

Pick the testimony you want to allow being heard to protect your client who must be GUILTY or WHY WOULD YOU NEED TO SILENCE TESTIMONIES?

What a crock of bull puckey!

What we need is THE TRUTH
THE WHOLE TRUTH (not the part the defense attorney is good with)
AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH

I know. What a concept! TRUTH...ALL OF IT

Posted - April 5, 2021

Responses

I don't think low income blacks will be treated fairly by law enforcement and the justice system until they see the error  of their ways so it is Hippy Chick time. Cheers!

It's hard to tell you how I feel without hurting you
    So try to think about yourself the way that I see you
    Your life revolves around a force of oppression
    And I won't deal with true blue devils of correction
    Got no flowers for your gun, no hippychick
    Won't make love to change your mind, no hippychick
    No hippychick, no hip hip hip hip hip
      April 5, 2021 9:28 AM MDT

Sadly that's over my head m'dear. I ask that you explain this. What is a HIPPY CHICK? Apologies. It is times like this I wish I were smarter than I am. Thank you for your reply Nanoose and Happy Monday to thee and thine! :)
      April 6, 2021 4:29 AM MDT

Well it is not a Hippy Chick it is a No Hippy Chick. A hippy chick figured that stiking a flower in a gun would change the World a No Hippy Chick knows that that won't work - you have to let it be known that you are mad as hell  and  you arn't going to take it anymore. Hippy Chick is a song by Soho and you might enjoy it if you give it a listen. Cheers! This post was edited by Nanoose at April 6, 2021 11:02 AM MDT
      April 6, 2021 8:54 AM MDT

Ignorance is not bliss. You said Hippy Chick time first so that's what I thought it was about. I missed the tag end NO HIPPY CHICK. As I said ignorance is not bliss. Is it anything like tickytack houses all in row? Thank you for the explanation Nanoose!  I don't know who Soho is but I'll Google! :)
      April 6, 2021 11:04 AM MDT