Active Now

Malizz
Element 99
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Television and Movies » If you have any experience with the streaming service Discovery+, would you recommend it?

If you have any experience with the streaming service Discovery+, would you recommend it?

I was considering getting it until I found online reviews, of which there are far more negative 1-star versions than there are positive 5-star versions. I admit that I gravitate toward negative reviews as opposed to positive ones because I suspect that at least some of the latter are planted by companies. I spent the past 30 to 45 minutes reading the negative ones, and I still have more to go through after I post this question. The final verdict isn’t in yet, but I certainly have read enough bad news to have me steering away from it so far.
~

Posted - April 5, 2021

Responses

I have Netflix and Brit, no experience with Discovery.  This post was edited by . at April 6, 2021 7:36 AM MDT
      April 6, 2021 3:29 AM MDT

I have no experience with Discover, but I wanted to comment on reviews.  Negative reviews can be planted by rival companies and can be unreliable. 
      April 6, 2021 4:40 AM MDT

Good point, thank you.
      ~

April 6, 2021 7:36 AM MDT