Wolfhound
Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Do you treat everyone the same or does gender play a role and mitigate HOW you engage with others?

Do you treat everyone the same or does gender play a role and mitigate HOW you engage with others?

Posted - Tue at 3:23 AM

• 531
    I might treat some people with more respect than others, doesn't matter their gender I've always treated everyone the same. 
      April 6, 2021 3:54 AM MDT
    1

• 105116
    Thank you for your reply Echooos and Happy Monday to thee and thine. Ideally everyone should be accorded the same amount of respect unless they show evidence they do not deserve it because they treat other people very badly. Ideally. I wonder if anywhere at any time "ideally" occurred? :)
      April 6, 2021 3:59 AM MDT
    1

• 8983
    Gender is so central to our identities that it affects all of our interactions whether or not we are aware of it happening or how.
      April 6, 2021 5:28 AM MDT
    2

• 105116
    I agree. Thank you for your reply SSB and Happy Thursday to thee and thine! Doing ok virus wise Stu?
      April 8, 2021 3:54 AM MDT
    0