Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Every citizen of the usa has an OBLIGATION to take a stand on voting rights. Who the he** does moscow mitch think he is?

Every citizen of the usa has an OBLIGATION to take a stand on voting rights. Who the he** does moscow mitch think he is?

Telling corporations to BUTT OUT OF POLITICS?

Of colurse he still wants their money.

Anyway the jacka** wackhead makes the most unrepublican statement ever made. The GOP has been the "pleasure toy" of Corporations since forever. The pols will perform any comfort pleasure tricks for their wealthy johns. Just name it. They do it. The pleasure toy pols do whatever corporations want to get the money. Now the jacka** wackhead tells Corporations (the johns with the big bucks) "no more play for pay"?

What is he nuts?

Posted - April 7, 2021

Responses

I think he figures he is the Grand Poopa of voter surpresion.  I bet if corporations  were pro voter surpresion  he would be calling them a God  sent. Cheers! This post was edited by Nanoose at April 9, 2021 4:11 AM MDT
      April 7, 2021 8:34 AM MDT

Oh geez Nanoose once again you NAILED IT! I'm sure moscow would be way way way supportive of corporations then. He is beyond stupid dumb but that's the way the FOOTOO GOP likes their pols. WAY STUPID DUMB and then some! Thank you for your reply! :) This post was edited by RosieG at April 9, 2021 4:13 AM MDT
      April 9, 2021 4:13 AM MDT