Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Well blow me down! Moscow mitch is even way more stupid dumb than I thought. He doesn't know WHY corporatons donate to pols. DO YOU?

Well blow me down! Moscow mitch is even way more stupid dumb than I thought. He doesn't know WHY corporatons donate to pols. DO YOU?

He tells corporations to butt out of politics but still wants their money.

He doesn't know they contribute for POLITICAL PURPOSES to buy pols like mitch to pass legislation that wil lbenefit the corporation.

Now how can he be so old and so stupid dumb and still have a job in politics?

I sure don't know. Do you?

BUTT OUT. SHUT UP. SEND MONEY.

Seriously?

Posted - April 7, 2021

Responses

It's out of the goodness of their hearts, bless them. 
      April 7, 2021 1:46 PM MDT

Hahahahahahahahaha! Right you are m'dear! Right you are! How could I forget that? Thank you for reminding me. I WISH! Thank you for your reply Malizz and Happy Thursday to thee and thine! :)
      April 8, 2021 6:33 AM MDT

We all know why corporations donate money to politicians.  Quid pro quo and prestige.

Isn't it interesting that if corporations are "commenting" on politics the politician favors, then they see nothing wrong with letting them speak (after all, corporations are people).  Yet if their "comment" is in disagreement with a politicians views, then they want that corporation muzzled.  I guess politicians want to have their cake and eat it too. 

If politicians weren't doing something unethical, or were  trying to get away with something, then they wouldn't have to worry about corporations saying anything.  However, if corporations DO say something, perhaps the politicians might do best to shut up and think carefully if what their doing really is best for all, and not simply to soothe their bruised ego.
      April 7, 2021 6:05 PM MDT

What am I going to do with you m'dear? You honestly and seriously think that politicians are capable of it? "....perhaps the politicians might do best to shut up and think carefully...."! You already know they are incapable of doing either one....remaining silent and or "thinking carefully"! If they were so inclined wouldn't we already have seen some evidence of that from the moscow guy and the FOOTOO GOP? I do think it is very hopeful of you though and maybe it is even possible. You have more faith than I do. SIGH. Thank you for your thoughtful reply and Happy Thursday to thee and thine! I think you're gonna like my next question. About FOOTOO adoring worshippers giving back every dime they get from President Biden and contributing to FOOTOO! Here goes! :)
      April 8, 2021 5:44 AM MDT

Oh, they're "capable" of it, it's just that they'll never do it.  Politicians are driven by self-importance and money.  The more their egos are fed, the more haughty they become.  Many claim they do what they do for "party", but in reality they're doing it because they don't want to appear weak.   Admitting that the "enemy" (the other party) has a better plan than they do, or that what the other party did was actually beneficial would bruise their inflated egos.
      April 8, 2021 2:03 PM MDT

Once again m'dear I really think you give them more credit than they deserve. Being able to SHUT UP they are forbidden to do. They are FORCED to spew the partyline per FOOTOO and as for "thinking"? Seriously? What THINKING HUMAN BEING would follow FOOTOO? The unthinking do. They will follow anything/anyone they are told to and they do. But THINKING human beings are indepedent and prefer TRUTH to lies so they don't fall for anything charlatans and devilmen say. I guess we disagree on this. Thank you for your reply Shuhak. What FOOTOO republican do you think actually "thinks"?
      April 9, 2021 3:38 AM MDT