Active Now

Malizz
CosmicWunderkind
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "A BRIEF HISTORY OF RACIST SOFT DRINKS". Well well well well well. Investigating/research/ rocks. Didja know?

"A BRIEF HISTORY OF RACIST SOFT DRINKS". Well well well well well. Investigating/research/ rocks. Didja know?

The COKE recipe was influenced by WHITE SUPREMACY

COKE WAS MARKETED ASSIDUOUSLY TO WHITE PEOPLE while pepsi was made for blacks. SAY WHAT?

Who knew?

COKE IS THE WHITE MAN'S drink. It originally contained COCAINE. Mebbe that's the why of the color of the market? More drug addicts were WHITE and to their delight a drink was made just for them to get HIGH on.

Well well well well well.

Before you go off half-cocked and do whatever color you are that you think only is meant for certain things gotta do some research.

You could be a**backwards DEAD WRONG. Knowledge rocks. Dumbness not so much. Ignorance while not an asset can be repaired.

SIGH.

And so we leave this tender scene.

What happens to the whites who ADORE pepsi and the blacks who ADORE coke?

I dunno. Do you?

Posted - April 8, 2021

Responses

Wonder if the reason Donald Trump drinks coke is  because his father and grandfather drank it because it was white mans bevarage. Cheers!
      April 8, 2021 8:49 AM MDT

It was marketed to WHITES so sure probably. It is family tradition maybe? Which brings me to asking a question so thanks for the idea m'dear! Thank you for your reply Nanoose. You will recognize which one! :)
      April 9, 2021 3:53 AM MDT

WHAT? Where did you read that stuff? Please give me a reference so I can rebut it. Also the amount of cocaine used was well below the amount to cause the effects of the dosage used by modern users. It was removed in 1903.
      April 8, 2021 11:52 AM MDT

GOOGLE the words I have in quotes E. Read it for yourself and then rebut as you wish. Go ahead. Take the plunge. What could it hurt?
      April 9, 2021 3:52 AM MDT