Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Language » Are you a person who has trouble discerning the differences between breakfast, lunch, and dinner? ~

Are you a person who has trouble discerning the differences between breakfast, lunch, and dinner? ~

Posted - April 22, 2021

Responses

Are you talking about brechner?
      April 22, 2021 9:20 PM MDT

Not at all. I don't eat breakfast, I don't eat lunch, I sometimes eat dinner and I snack all day.
      April 23, 2021 8:26 AM MDT

I eat when I'm hungry and whatever I want at the time.  Sometimes I do put a chicken breast and potato in the slow cooker before I know what I'll do with them when they are cooked. 
      April 23, 2021 1:23 PM MDT

• I don't have trouble discerning between breakfast, lunch and dinner.  I know that breakfast is usually eaten in the morning, while lunch is eaten around noontime.  And dinner is an evening meal for most people.  

I worked a night shift for years that started at midnight.  My "breakfast" was eaten around 11:00 p.m., while my "lunch" in the workplace was at 5:00 a.m.  I usually ate "dinner" when I got home at 10:00 a.m.  

Since my retirement from full-time employment some years ago, I mix up breakfast, lunch and dinner in terms of what I eat and when.  That is, my morning breakfast sometimes consist of food that is customarily eaten for the evening meal.  I've eaten hot dog, pizza, steak, rice, chicken, and pasta for my morning breakfast.  At times I eat traditional breakfast food for my evening meal: pancakes, waffles, bacon, sausage, scrambled eggs, French toast, etc.  I eat snacks like potato chips, ice cream, cookies, etc., at any time of the day.  And, yes, I've eaten potato chips, ice cream, cookies and other snacks for my morning breakfast.  
      June 19, 2021 6:29 PM MDT

~

June 19, 2021 7:05 PM MDT