Discussion » Questions » Humor and Jokes » Did you know that hell has a library? Unfortunately, all of the books only have the first and last pages.

Did you know that hell has a library? Unfortunately, all of the books only have the first and last pages.

Posted - May 1, 2021

Responses

"This page intentionally left blank" and "Notes".

It could be worse.  They could only have the first and last line in them.... 

"If you really want to hear about it, the first thing you’ll probably want to know is where I was born, and what my lousy childhood was like, and how my parents were occupied and all before they had me, and all that David Copperfield kind of crap, but I don’t feel like going into it, if you want to know the truth.  Don't tell anybody anything. If you do, you start missing everybody."

... and a full book report was due yesterday.

May 1, 2021 11:26 AM MDT

• You may use the computers in the library in hell.  You may use them for one hour.

The ads will instantly play.

You may then watch this for the remainder of the hour.
      May 1, 2021 10:19 PM MDT

Do they have the Bible in the library in hell?
      May 2, 2021 3:50 AM MDT

The Bible you find in the hell library has all the entire complete original stories with nothing removed like Adam having sex with the animals before God finally made a woman for him and Eve was actually Adam's 3rd wife because the first two were unsuitable. Includes all the stuff that was considered unsuitable for 'The Good Book'.
      May 2, 2021 11:09 AM MDT

That sounds more interesting.  I want to read all the juicy stuff, lol.
      May 3, 2021 11:28 AM MDT

There was a book published one time that told about a lot of the material that was excluded from the Bible, I tried to order it but it was out of print and no longer available. Now I can't remember the name of the book or the author.
      May 3, 2021 2:25 PM MDT