Malizz
Destroyer-Marauder
Zack
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Have you personally ever actually BOOED anyone? What were the circumstances?

Have you personally ever actually BOOED anyone? What were the circumstances?

Posted - May 3

• 17393
    I don't believe I have ever booed anyone.  I don't attend sports events which is generally where booing occurs and I would never be so rude as to boo someone in a live performance.  
      May 3, 2021 10:40 AM MDT
    1

• 106639
    AT the Utah GOP Convention Mitt Romney was booed by the attendees. A room full of ticky tack FOOTOOHEADS. The lowlifes were there in abundance. This is the world we have allowed to be created and I can't for the life of me figure out why? Thank you for your reply L and Happy Tuesday to thee! :)
      May 4, 2021 1:45 AM MDT
    1

• 17393
    It's a sad day when people like Liz Cheney and Mitt Romney get booed by their own for taking the right position on an issue.  Shows what cretins the GOP really are.
      May 4, 2021 5:45 PM MDT
    1

• 106639
    They are all terrified beyond endurance and believe their only hope is to support a madman treasonous lying traitor. Their very existence depends upon the view of an insane FOOTOO. They swallow what he has done and continues to do and never blink. instead of putting out all these small fires they add fuel to it because they are terrified that if they don't the FOOTOO insurrectionist maniacal deviantes will target them. In a way it's good to know exactly how desperate they are. We are surrounded by them and may well be consumed by them eventually. Terrified lemmings who long ago gave up everything of value. Terror is an all-consuming driver. As long as FOOTOO lives terror will be his weapon. Thank you for your reply L! :)
      May 5, 2021 2:52 AM MDT
    1

• 17393
    I would accuse them of sexism, but they treated Romney just as badly and they want a woman to replace Cheney.  
      May 5, 2021 8:47 AM MDT
    0

• 7801
    No.  I consider that to be extremely rude.  I would feel devastated if someone did it to me, so I will never to it to them.
      May 3, 2021 5:47 PM MDT
    1

• 106639
    Mitt Romney was booed at the Utah GOP Convention by all the flaky FOOTOOHEAD dipsticks in the audience. It was quite a spectacle and shameful. More to come I'm sure. Thank you for your reply Shuhak and Happy Tuesday to thee! :)
      May 4, 2021 1:46 AM MDT
    1

• 12257
    Frequently. Every time I go to the football and the umpire awards a free kick to the opposition. It's practically a requirement.
      May 3, 2021 5:49 PM MDT
    2

• 106639
    I guess so. I haven't really attended much in the way of sporting events in person. Once I saw a Dodgers baseball game and once when visiting my son who lived near San Francisco he and his friends took me to a Golden State Warriors basketball game. I think that's it. Of course when my son was in Little League I attended all those games. But when it's your kid playing out there everything changes. I never booed anyone ever that I can remember. Thank you for your reply R and Happy Tuesday to thee and thine. Did any fights ever break out in the stands? I think alcohol is sold in the way of beer and I don't understand why alcohol would be allowed at any event where emotions are at their highest and lowest! :)
      May 4, 2021 1:50 AM MDT
    0

• 7200
    Yeah the former Prime Minister of Canada  Stephen Harper. Cheers!
      May 3, 2021 6:00 PM MDT
    2

• 10524
    I booed Stockwell Day too.
      May 3, 2021 6:09 PM MDT
    1

• 7200
    He deserved a boo and a one finger salute. Cheers!
      May 3, 2021 6:15 PM MDT
    2

• 106639
    :):):)
      May 4, 2021 1:52 AM MDT
    0

• 106639
    :):):)
      May 4, 2021 1:51 AM MDT
    1

• 106639
    Were you in the audience at the time Nanoose or were you at home and he was on the telly and that's when you booed? Thank you for your reply m'dear! :)
      May 4, 2021 1:51 AM MDT
    0

• 7200
    It was at a protest. Cheers!
      May 4, 2021 7:56 AM MDT
    1

• 106639
    Wow Nanoose! You were part of a protest? Did it ever get scary? Thank you for your reply m'dear! :)
      May 4, 2021 8:07 AM MDT
    0

• 7200
    I have been part of many  protests when I first started going to protests in the 70s it was just to meet hippy chick's but now I do it to save the World. There have been a few scary moments.  Cheers!
      May 4, 2021 8:55 AM MDT
    1

• 106639
    OMG! YOU ARE AN ACTIVIST? OMG! Not just a talker but a doer too? OMG! I really lucked out here m'dear! Seriously. I didn't know you had that much more going for you. Bad me. Your replies are always substantive. I should have known there was more there to back it up. Apologies for not discerning that. Scary moments? Were you ever hurt physically Nanoose? Arrested? Threatened? Sheesh. Well I know your family is very proud of you. Are they activists too? Thank you for your reply. STAY SAFE! :)
      May 4, 2021 12:38 PM MDT
    0