Danilo_G
a m b e r
Destroyer-Marauder
BIRTH CONTROL!
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Josh Duggar charged with RECEIVING and POSSESSING child PORN. He has SIX KIDS. UH-OH?

Josh Duggar charged with RECEIVING and POSSESSING child PORN. He has SIX KIDS. UH-OH?

As long as his six kids aren't the ones he gets off on is it okay with you?

Posted - May 3

• 17393
    Isn't he the guy who has 18 or 19 siblings?  You have to believe that after birthing so many kids, a few of them are going to be missing something a few marbles.  
      May 3, 2021 10:36 AM MDT
    1

• 106631
    Yep! He be dat ting. I guess so. He is a disgustingly nauseating homo sap. I wonder what kind of wife he has? Is she submissive and looks the other way if he diddles his little girls? Some women do that you know. Poor kids. Thank you for your reply L! :)
      May 4, 2021 2:39 AM MDT
    1

• 17393
    If I'm not mistaken, the Duggars had some sort of TV show.  I think the kids all had a rather strict upbringing and sometimes that plays into these types of behaviors.  From what I understand, he doesn't diddle his own kids - just the kids of others.  
      May 4, 2021 6:48 AM MDT
    1

• 106631
    Not yet. I never watched the show but I guess having lots of kids makes you a role model or hero or something. Thank you for your reply L! :) This post was edited by RosieG at May 4, 2021 2:19 PM MDT
      May 4, 2021 7:01 AM MDT
    1

• 17393
    Makes your uterus a clown car.
      May 4, 2021 2:20 PM MDT
    0