Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » Even without the results from the AZ audit, the officials there are likely in trouble. What is the penalty for these?

Even without the results from the AZ audit, the officials there are likely in trouble. What is the penalty for these?

1 — Arizona GOP Chair Dr. Kelli Ward tweeted out on Wednesday that devices that held data during the election in Maricopa County were sneaked offsite nightly. And it’s not clear who took them at this point!

This violated chain of custody regulations and is highly suspicious.

2 — The Maricopa County Election team admitted this week that they do not have ‘Admin’ access to their county’s voting machines.

Why did they cede this to the Dominion voting machine company? And how is this legal?

3 — And Maricopa County officials are refusing to turn over routers or router images to the election auditors.

They are defying a judge’s orders.
What are they afraid of? And what are they hiding?

Posted - May 7, 2021

Responses

Good question. What are they trying to hide? If audited and found guilty of tampering, I say, throw the book at them. Both voter and election fraud can carry serious penalties, including prison time and hefty fines. Defying a judge's orders will only bring down more fire on the frauds. Additionally, voter and election fraud put the integrity of the election process at stake.

They knew that election and voter fraud took place in the 2020 election but it was denied and covered up. And because of that, the frauds got what they wanted. They got rid of Trump and gained the seats of power. Now the legitimate voters and the country as a whole are paying the price for it. I'm glad that this whole clandestine voter and election fraud situation is finally being brought to light. The same type of exposure is happening here in Michigan as well.
      May 7, 2021 6:06 PM MDT

I have heard some rumblings in Mich as well. GA too. This post was edited by my2cents at May 7, 2021 6:21 PM MDT
      May 7, 2021 6:12 PM MDT

May 7, 2021 6:13 PM MDT