Active Now

Danilo_G
Element 99
Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Can/does anything exist outside of time or space? Or timespace?

Can/does anything exist outside of time or space? Or timespace?

Posted - May 9, 2021

Responses

Only consciousness or supernatural spirits can exist outside of space/time. Physical things of the world must be included in order to create the illusion of elapsing time.
      May 9, 2021 8:30 AM MDT

"illusion of lapsing time"? Time is an illusion Kg? But we age and isn't that evidence that elapsing time is no illusion? Thank you for your reply and Happy Tuesday to thee and thine! :)
      June 15, 2021 3:10 AM MDT

Things changing and events happening produces the illusion of elapsing time. In the dimension of quantum superposition of time all events past and future occur at the same instant and would measure zero elapsed time.

Before the event of the big bang there were no events happening so then there could be no concept of time at all.
      June 15, 2021 8:16 AM MDT

Did anything exist before the big bang? It came out of nothing? I wonder if anyone will ever know the TRUTH on this side of life? Thank you for your reply Kg! :)
      June 15, 2021 11:19 AM MDT

Didn't come out of nothing, theory is that a previous universe, probably much similar to our present universe existed before the big bang. Our universe is still expanding but will eventually begin to shrink as galaxies are being consumed by the black hole that exists at the center of almost all galaxies. When the material of galaxies is totally  consumed by the black holes they will gravitate toward each other and will 'Big Crunch' into one huge single black hole then recycle/big bang into another new universe.

That is according to the Big Bounce Theory. This post was edited by Kittigate at June 16, 2021 4:30 AM MDT
      June 15, 2021 11:54 AM MDT

But no matter how far back in time we go there must have been a FIRST TIME Kg. Subsequently something came out of something. But didn't there have a be a FIRST TIME? I can't grasp the idea of ALWAYS WAS/NEVER NOT WAS. I'm stuck with a brain that insists everything that is has a beginning. You have no problem with it though do you? How not? Thank you for your reply m'dear! :)
      June 16, 2021 4:32 AM MDT

I just simply accept the fact of quantum dimensions where a beginning does not exist.
      June 17, 2021 8:48 AM MDT

A beginning does not exist in quantum dimensions? Okay. Here I go again. Thank you for the statement. I'm gonna GOOGLE It and see what happens! Thank you for your reply.
      June 17, 2021 1:36 PM MDT

Yes, the computer programmer does.
      June 17, 2021 2:32 PM MDT

If you believe in a deity/deities, either a personal one like the Judaeo-Christian God or the Hindu pantheon, or an immanent impersonal "Prime Cause" of the kind favoured by Aristotle and David Hume, then that being must necessarily exist outside the spacetime with which we are familiar.
      June 17, 2021 4:31 PM MDT