Active Now

Element 99
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » This is more than a tad bad. It is downright suspicious. Of what do I speak?

This is more than a tad bad. It is downright suspicious. Of what do I speak?

Joe Biden's press secretary Jen Psaki says that Joe's answering IMPROMPTU questions is "something we do not recommend" WHAT? SAY WHAT? Whether she knows it or not she insulted Joe very bigly. WHY? Is she a double agent for "the other side" in the guise of something else?

Posted - May 12, 2021

Responses

What does that tell you? If a liberal-left press secretary says that about her boss, a liberal-left President, something's wrong. Whether people realize it or not, Joe Biden is losing it, mentally and physically. You can look this up for yourself but here is a video of a speech he made on Monday then judge for yourself why the Press Secretary said what she said.

https://www.wibc.com/blogs/mock-n-rob/watch-biden-appears-lost-forgets-what-the-pentagon-is-called-and-who-his-defense-secretary-is/
      May 12, 2021 5:57 AM MDT

Nothing new there. She just said it outloud. 

There was a reason he was hiding (Hidin Biden) in his basement all election season....and it was not covid.  
    There is a reason he gets the questions first...so they can give him his answer. 

It is elder abuse...poor senile old man. This post was edited by my2cents at May 12, 2021 6:21 AM MDT
      May 12, 2021 6:03 AM MDT

I'm ignoring your digs and pressing on with this issue. Here comes another question. Hold the crap okay and deal with the question.
      May 12, 2021 6:18 AM MDT

Only difference is she said it out-loud.
    Yes it is an insult.  I would fire her if I were in charge. 
      May 12, 2021 6:24 AM MDT

I don't see any digs in my2cents' answer and she did deal with the question. She wrote what people already know. Those people include the Press Secretary. Ignoring what's wrong with Joe Biden is tantamount to ignoring a potential danger to this country.
      May 12, 2021 6:36 AM MDT

I agree it is elder abuse. Yet they continue on the charade for their own selfish and devious reasons.
      May 12, 2021 6:39 AM MDT