Active Now

Malizz
Zack
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Ever walk out on a movie that was so gawdawful you demanded and got your money back? Ever stop reading a book you wanted to incinerate?

Ever walk out on a movie that was so gawdawful you demanded and got your money back? Ever stop reading a book you wanted to incinerate?

Didja donate it to a library even though it sucked so bigly badly completely? I can't throw books away. Some deserve to burned but I won't be the one who does it. There is an audience for everything.

I digress.  Ya know how some TV shows have a STORY ARC that begins middles and ends and you never hear of it again on the show? Don't you wish the entire story arc of FOOTOO were over and done and we could move on and never hear of it again?

Yep. Well me too. How do we make that happen? How do we "make it so"?

Posted - May 12, 2021

Responses

We took the kids to see a supposed kid movie.  We left about half way through....just too much cursing and adult jokes (I do not know if the kids got them or not). Just words like D*mn.  But it was over and over again. 

We did not ask for our money back. 
      May 12, 2021 5:59 AM MDT

You should have m2c. Not that you're cheap but to make a point to the theater that when you bring your family you expect decency. and when you are offended why should they get richer because of it? Seriously. I have no idea what they think is okay but anything goes if they can make money on it. Before now and futurely. Thank you for the share and Happy Wednesday to thee and thine! :)
      May 12, 2021 6:03 AM MDT