Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I dont know what you expect in a leader. Here are my expectations. Do you share any of them?

I dont know what you expect in a leader. Here are my expectations. Do you share any of them?

I want a leader who can THINK ON HIS FEET without requiring a script or audience to rally and cheer him on

I want a leader who reacts HONESTLY and HONORABLY to what is going on and serves we the people. NOT  A LIAR who is consumed with self-adoration and who is delusional 24/7 and demands illusionary delusionary beliefs from others OR ELSE

I want a leader who is PATRIOTIC and puts the good of the country over his petty pitiful pathetic wants for hisself

I want a leader who does not keep whinya**ing about the lies he insists on telling..all in his head

I want a leader who does not keep repeating repeating repeating repeating repeating repeating

I want a leader who has not been double impeached and is facing a multitude of lawsuits for corruption/crimes

I want a leader whose WORD YOU CAN TRUST

I want a leader who doesn't fancy himself a GOD or a KING or a MIGHTY supporter of evil fascist racist domestic terrorism

I want a leader who lives up to his OATH OF OFFICE

Too much to ask or not enough? Which of the above do you require?. Oh. Also above all I require a sane logical just lucid coherent human being.

Posted - May 12, 2021

Responses

Sorry you do not have that now.  
      May 12, 2021 6:57 AM MDT

A true leader places his/her followers first. 'Let's go'...not 'get going.'
      May 12, 2021 1:17 PM MDT

Lead by example. Sure. Otherwise he/she is just another phony and lord knows we have plenty of those. Thank you for your reply E and Happy Thursday to thee and thine! :)
      May 13, 2021 2:56 AM MDT