Active Now

Thebigd
Element 99
Spunky
Swoop62
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Let's face it. trump ain't MANLY. He takes nothing "like a man" because he isn't one. Puzzle solved. Do he know he be girly?

Let's face it. trump ain't MANLY. He takes nothing "like a man" because he isn't one. Puzzle solved. Do he know he be girly?

Posted - May 26, 2021

Responses

What does take it like a man mean?
      May 26, 2021 12:22 PM MDT

Own up to it. Admit it. Don't whine complain and lie about it. Homo saps are not perfect. Male or female. We screw up. We admit it. We don't deny it. We don't blame others for it.

Women do it all the time. It is called INTEGRITY HONOR TRUTHFUL
    Better to not lie or crime or corrupt but when you do and you are caught? Well then that's when we see what you really are.

Just off the top of my head. If there is some "accepted" definition I am unaware of it. I did not seek counsel from the dictionary. What do YOU think being manly means? Now you did not answer my question. You showed up and asked one. Not my cuppa tea particularly. Thank you for dropping by. Next time if there is a next time couldja answer MY question before you ask yours? Just sayin'..... This post was edited by RosieG at May 26, 2021 12:31 PM MDT
      May 26, 2021 12:30 PM MDT

That is not what your "question" states. Now that I know what "taking it like a man" means to you you inferred that he is "girly." Which alludes to the fact you do not believe "girls" own up to it and whine and complain, deny and blame others.  As a woman I don't appreciate that example. 
      May 26, 2021 4:50 PM MDT

Noted. Thank you for your reply. I calls 'em as I sees 'em. So do you. I believe that makes us even right? Happy Thursday to thee and thine. Also thank you for the inspiration for the next question I shall ask because of your reply. I use everything I encounter. This post was edited by RosieG at May 27, 2021 3:47 AM MDT
      May 27, 2021 3:46 AM MDT

Trump is so un -manley I might stop calling him Mr. Mar-a-Lardo and  start calling him Missy Mar-a-Lardo. Cheers!
      May 26, 2021 5:14 PM MDT

He is such a coward and definitely a girly man. He swoons when he sees scrawny tiny Putin! I mean c'mon! Thank you for your reply Nanoose and Happy Thrusday to youse! (apologies..couldn't resist. BAD ROSIE.)
      May 27, 2021 3:48 AM MDT