Active Now

my2cents
Malizz
Spunky
Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Did you find your "Bluebird of Happiness" "Back in your own backyard"? Still looking? Where?

Did you find your "Bluebird of Happiness" "Back in your own backyard"? Still looking? Where?

Posted - May 27, 2021

Responses

Thanks for introduing me to the song, Rosie! Such a fine voice and very inspirational.

"No matter what you have, don't envy those you meet, it's all the same it's in the game, the bitter and the sweet" - I like that. 

I saw a jay in the backyard a day or two ago . . . only a Eurasian jay, not the more colourful American blue jay, but it still has blue on it and I'm very pleased they're still around!
      May 27, 2021 3:10 PM MDT

You're welcome Rev. It's my pleasure and thank you for the thanks. Also for checking it out and sharing that line with us. Hope all goes exceedingly well for you and yours m'dear. Things are looking up a bit. Better than nothing and maybe it will keep on keeping on! Thank you for your reply and Happy Friday to thee and thine! :) This post was edited by RosieG at May 28, 2021 12:12 PM MDT
      May 28, 2021 1:57 AM MDT