Active Now

Danilo_G
Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » 17,000 tweets said "the nazis were right" allegedly. Remember the trump boys in Charlottesville carrying signs regarding Jews?

17,000 tweets said "the nazis were right" allegedly. Remember the trump boys in Charlottesville carrying signs regarding Jews?

The signs said "Jews will never.......us". I didn't get that missing word. They were the folks that donald john trump said of "there are good people on both sides". Yep. Well the trump boys who with anti-semitic signs are the ones who sent those 17,000 tweets. You can bet your a** on it.

Y'all do remember the glory of CHARLOTTESVILLE don'tcha? A shining glory moment for donald john trump and the trump boys.

I wonder if tail lure remembers that? Because her conparison is ill founded. It is the similarity of NAZIS and those NAZI americans marching at Charlottesville carrying those anti-semitic signs...the trump boys of whom trump said "there are good people on both sides".

The tail lure is like all GOP. Historically ignorant.

Posted - May 30, 2021

Responses

I watched Green standing in front of a Senate bench and she was ranting about how  the radical left want to erase history by tearing down statues. One of the things she said was - personally she "might" not want to see a  statue of Hitler but she "wouln't"  want to see one torn down because it teaches "youth"  about history. I figure those 3 words point out to were Greens head is at. She said she might not want to see a statue of Hitler but that could mean  she might like to see a statue of Hitler.  She said she wouln't want to see a statue of Hitler torn down  - guess she would rather see a monster like that left on a pedestal. The German youth were a vital part of Hitlers master plan so when Green used the word youth I thought watch out American youth Green needs you. Going to add that when Green was standing in front of the bench she was wearing what apered to be coollot shorts and I thought how does she think anyone will take her  seriously  when she is wearing a pair of coolot shorts - are they pants are they shorts no one knows. Cheers!
      May 30, 2021 11:06 AM MDT

If trump is KING then tail lure is certainly his QUEEN. Of that I have no doubt. I wonder if they're already "getting it on" behind closed doors. I'm gonna float a question about it Nanoose. See who salutes. What she is,does,says is revoltingly disgusting but some think is hot stuff. I guess we will find if that hot stuff burns anyone. Thank you for your reply and Happy Monday to thee and thine. :)
      May 31, 2021 9:17 AM MDT

Been to Charlottesville; seemed a civilized enough place. 
      May 30, 2021 11:18 AM MDT

Are you aware of what occurred there Malizz?. Did you not watch and hear the anti-semites marching and chorusing at night with lit torches about how "the Jews" would never something? Did you not hear the trump explain that "both sides have GOOD people"? By day it may be swell. But at night? Well Charlottesville is one of those forever-dam*ed places. BAD things were said and BAD things happened there all based on HATE. Not my cuppa tea. Thanks for your input. Happy Monday. This post was edited by RosieG at May 31, 2021 2:55 AM MDT
      May 31, 2021 2:54 AM MDT

"Racism is evil," said Trump. "And those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the Ku Klux Klan, neo-Nazis, white supremacists and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as
     Americans."
      May 31, 2021 5:51 AM MDT

Yeah but when Trump said racism is evil his heart probabally wasn't in it. Pretty soon Jeff Bezos will release the Apprentice out takes and I bet if you look closely you will be able to see the passion in Trump's eyes when he repeatally drops the N word and makes racial slurs. Cheers! This post was edited by Nanoose at May 31, 2021 10:17 AM MDT
      May 31, 2021 10:01 AM MDT

So you read hearts, do you?  

If there was anything damaging it would have been leaked along time ago.  Someone would have took the payoff.
      May 31, 2021 10:34 AM MDT

Few people take Greene seriously.
      May 30, 2021 11:20 AM MDT

This you KNOW? How? I hope it's true but she and matt gaetz are on tour spreading the crap they generate and getting positive feedback. Perhaps your idea of "few" and mine are not the same. She is alleged to be the future of the GOP! QANONS are being elected to represent we the people. That conspiracy theory based on fantasy bilge took hold and spread and it is bringing them out of the woodwork. Again I hope you are right and I am wrong. Thank you for your reply SB and Happy Monday to thee and thine. She was stripped of any committee positions but her mouth still is used to spread lies and wackadoodlenoodle nutjob crackpot ideology. MILLIONS of people believe her. 53% of Republicans believe trump is still president. 70% of Republicans believe the 2020 election was fraudulent. How many is that? The 74 million who voted for trump at least. I think. After 4 years of traitoring and treasoning and corruption THEY STILL VOTED FOR HIM? See what I mean? :( This post was edited by RosieG at May 31, 2021 2:51 AM MDT
      May 31, 2021 2:50 AM MDT