Active Now

Spunky
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » Which card (of any type) has been in your wallet or purse the longest without you ever using it, and why? ~

Which card (of any type) has been in your wallet or purse the longest without you ever using it, and why? ~

Posted - May 30, 2021

Responses

Home Depot business card.  When my home was renovated in 2016 the contractor asked me to get this card so he could use it to buy supplies.  That way I would have a record of every single thing he bought and his life would be easier for both purchasing and returning items.  I've never used the card but it's still in my wallet.  I've bought things at home depot but never thought about the card.  I don't even know what advantage there might be.  This reminds me that I should probably terminate the account.
      May 30, 2021 2:33 PM MDT

A Speedy rewards card. It's sort of like 7-11. I stopped using it about 6 years ago when I retired.
      May 30, 2021 4:48 PM MDT

My driver's licence. It's also on my phone, which is easier to get at.
      May 30, 2021 8:47 PM MDT

My auto insurance card. I only need it for accidents and police stops. I only pull it out to replace it with the new one every year.
      May 31, 2021 5:44 AM MDT