Active Now

my2cents
Danilo_G
RosieG
Element 99
Destroyer-Marauder
BB
Discussion » Questions » Computers and the Internet » The Guardian, 2016: "Genetically engineered 'Magneto' protein remotely controls brain and behaviour" is this why magnets stick to jab site?

The Guardian, 2016: "Genetically engineered 'Magneto' protein remotely controls brain and behaviour" is this why magnets stick to jab site?

There's a good chance you've seen the viral trend of people sticking magnets to their covax injection site. Some said doing it caused pain, I saw one where this guy placed a magnet therapy bandage over the site for an extended period of time, causing what looks like a bruise and drawing out a substance which stained the bandage. Who knows how much of it is true, but if there is something to it, isn't it an interesting coincidence that a magnetic mind control protein was developed a while back, and now they want everyone to take a shot which makes their body produce a protein, and people say magnets stick to the injection site? Isn't it also an interesting coincidence that these injections coincide with the rollout of a new generation of mobile phone transmitters? All very coincidental.

Genetically engineered 'Magneto' protein remotely controls brain and behaviour

Researchers in the United States have developed a new method for controlling the brain circuits associated with complex animal behaviours, using genetic engineering to create a magnetised protein that activates specific groups of nerve cells from a distance.

https://www.theguardian.com/science/neurophilosophy/2016/mar/24/magneto-remotely-controls-brain-and-behaviour

Posted - May 30

Responses

There is a solution...

May 30, 2021 4:28 PM MDT

lol, yeah I guess that's the only option for anyone who's had the magneto injection and doesn't want to have their brain circuits controlled. 

tin foil suit
      May 30, 2021 5:14 PM MDT

I wonder what the scientists actually reported?
      June 3, 2021 4:30 PM MDT