Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Transportation » What would your custom license plate message be?

What would your custom license plate message be?

Posted - June 1, 2021

Responses

OK, it’s 1:30 in the morning, so that might be why I’m missing this one, or it might just be my hair color.  Is that a HAM radio call sign like Wolfhound’s license plate or something else?  I’m stumped.
      June 3, 2021 12:30 AM MDT

I give you credit, Livvie, for thinking so creatively at 1:30am in them morning!  :)

Nah - my answer is just an abbreviation of sorts of my favorite movie (and my avatar) :

Director George Romero's original black-and-white "Night of the Living Dead" (1968)

:)

June 3, 2021 6:07 PM MDT

I wasn't sure what it meant, but liked it because we're friends. I was stumped, too. Makes perfect sense. 

My mind went to Not Old - 1968. LOL! 
      June 3, 2021 7:09 PM MDT

I haven't thought about it, but the best personalized plate I saw (years ago) was on a Yugo and it  said YUGO GIRL.
      June 1, 2021 8:48 PM MDT

lol, I like the creativity.
      June 3, 2021 12:33 AM MDT

What, no “anti-Randy D” personalized license plate for you? Maybe that’s a step forward, it means that you and I can move ahead in our relationship!

~

December 2, 2021 7:02 AM MST

Those are terrible and hilarious!

I haven't thought about it, but I'd probably just go with WHATEVS

June 1, 2021 9:04 PM MDT

I was going to make this a fill in the blank question “Virginia _______ kids first” but I was just lazy and for some reason made it a general question about personalized license plates which has probably already been asked here.  Being the lazy AM user I am, I wasn’t going to go back and look for it.
      June 3, 2021 12:37 AM MDT

I was thinking about your post when I saw a Kids First license plate today and laughed again and then thought about how not funny child abuse is and then had that age-old internal debate (Am I a terrible person because I appreciate dark humor?). 

Values
    Supports
    Protects
    Loves 

Those are my heartfelt hope for Virginia and everywhere. 
    But your post is still hilarious! :)
      June 3, 2021 7:18 PM MDT

“ . . . and laughed again and then thought about how not funny child abuse is and then had that age-old internal debate (Am I a terrible person because I appreciate dark humor?).”

Ok, Welby Quentin, how did you hack into Ansley’s account and post your second-guessing neurosis as if she had done it? And what have you done with her? Dude, if you’ve hurt even one strand of hair on her head . . . GRRRRRRR.

~

June 3, 2021 7:42 PM MDT

I might need to delete that. I shouldn't be letting my second-guessing neurosis show like that here! 

Welby hurt anyone, ever? I doubt it. I know I don't KNOW him know him, but the Welby I've always seen on these pages  is gold, in my opinion. 

Randy D, on the other hand, not so sure about. All those restraining orders, divorces, no-tell motels, dungeons  basement "sandwich shops", unfulfilled promises, etc. etc.... Jury is definitely still out on that dude. 

June 3, 2021 8:01 PM MDT

Prosecution’s exhibit number one has quite obviously and blatantly been photoshopped! There’s no way I could be found guilty. I’m just glad it’s an all-woman jury too. That always works out in my favor.

~

June 3, 2021 10:50 PM MDT

Of course it does. I've seen those episodes of SVU, where the hot, charming, egotistical, and GUILTY defendant finds some desperate woman on the jury, bumps into her on the elevator, accidentally brushes her hand, locks eyes with her for a brief yet meaningful moment, gets another desperate woman he's been giving scraps of his time to for years, using her whenever it's convenient, to sneak communication and arranges a meeting with juror #7 (AKA the lonely and gullible and plain one) at a swanky, 5-star Manhattan hotel. Yada Yada Yada... hung jury. 
      June 4, 2021 4:53 PM MDT

Listen, you’ve also been so kind and helpful to me over the fast few years; would you mind doing me the favor of slipping past the doorman and the security guards to speak with this er, um, a “business associate” of mine, please. Make sure no one knows you’re talking to her, then quietly let her know she needs to meet me tomorrow evening at 8-ish at my temporary home office located on the penthouse level of the Loving Arms, a residential hotel located on 101 Swank Street in Upper Manhattan. Thanks, you’re a dear, I don’t know what I would do without you. I’ll have brunch with you someday soon when my schedule opens up. Now run along!

~

This post was edited by Randy D at December 2, 2021 7:05 AM MST
      June 4, 2021 6:11 PM MDT

Yeah, that's exactly what I'm talking about. 
      June 4, 2021 9:08 PM MDT

This is good stuff. I'm glad someone liked something or commented or whatever notification brought me back here. 
    Seriously good stuff, this whole thread! 

December 2, 2021 8:39 PM MST

We should be a comedy team!
    ~
      December 2, 2021 11:19 PM MST

This post was edited by ANUS at June 9, 2021 4:04 AM MDT
      June 2, 2021 9:26 AM MDT

C₁₈H₁₀N₂O₄
      June 2, 2021 8:11 PM MDT

It’s too many characters for most license plates, but if I were in charge of the license plate issuing agency, I’d make an exception and have the plate made for you.
      June 3, 2021 12:44 AM MDT

And for me too?

~

June 3, 2021 12:46 AM MDT

Ah, you got it ;)
      June 3, 2021 2:41 PM MDT

No, I don’t understand your post at all, not in the slightest. My thumbs-up above was in reference to Livvie offering to make a license plate for you; I’m merely glomming on by asking her for one of my own also.
    ~

June 3, 2021 4:23 PM MDT

Copy, paste, google search... you'll be glad you did ;)
      June 3, 2021 5:06 PM MDT

Thank you but no thank you. I have this weird aversion to when people tell me or ask me to Google something. That’s not a reflection on you at all, it’s not anything against you, it’s just how I am. If I had been curious enough or interested enough to go to Google or even any other reference source when I first read your answer, I would have done it on my own without any nudging from anyone else.
      We’ll chalk it up to my loss.
    ~

June 3, 2021 7:27 PM MDT