Active Now

my2cents
Danilo_G
Malizz
Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » If the Supremes rescind Roe vs Wade I think they should make it a clean sweep and rescind every amendment to the Constitution! Why not?

If the Supremes rescind Roe vs Wade I think they should make it a clean sweep and rescind every amendment to the Constitution! Why not?

Slaves are fine
3/5 a person
Women have no right to vote so take it back

Anything to do with CIVIL RIGHTS or HUMAN rights? WHITES don't need them so why have them?

Posted - June 2, 2021

Responses

Roe vs Wade is not an amendment. It was a Supreme Court decision that was supposedly based upon the 14th Amendment. I say supposedly because the court's decision was for all intents and purposes based upon their subversion of the meaning of the text. So your whole rescind every Amendment to the Constitution thought process makes no sense.

Should the Supreme Court rescind the Roe vs Wade decision? In my opinion yes. They need to reverse that catastrophic decision made by the Supreme Court in 1973. Catastrophic you may ask? Well, since that decision was made 62,502,904 babies were killed by abortion. I'm sure those numbers are much higher now. So yes, that is catastrophic. At least to me, it is. This is my opinion of course.

June 2, 2021 12:37 PM MDT

Why do you think they should? You like slavery?
      June 2, 2021 1:02 PM MDT