Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Some foods are much easier to grow than others. Is it that the soil isn't right or the weather? Are some "divas" needing special care?

Some foods are much easier to grow than others. Is it that the soil isn't right or the weather? Are some "divas" needing special care?

Posted - June 3, 2021

Responses

It can be either or both of those, and food plants are no different from any plant in that respect.
      June 3, 2021 4:16 PM MDT

Which foods are the easiest to grow Durdle and which take the most care, pampering? Of course I love flowers but you can't eat them. And contrary to most people I prefer that flowers be left alone to grow as they should. Their lives are cut down by cutting them down and selling them to be put in vases where they will live a bit and then die. Terrible thing to do. Looking out on a rose garden is infinitely preferable to me than looking at vases filled with water and flowers whose lives are sacrificed on the altar of human what exactly? But I digress. I despise corsages between thee and me. There is no comfy place to put them. They always get in the way. Now I'm on the fence about a BRIDAL BOUQUET. But you don't have to flower up a room. There I go again. Apologies. Thank you for your reply Durdle and Happy Friday to thee and thine! :)

This post was edited by RosieG at June 4, 2021 2:57 AM MDT
      June 4, 2021 2:55 AM MDT