Active Now

Element 99
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » If and when you invest in DEFECTIVE people you can return them but you will never get your investment back. You just eat it. Don't you?

If and when you invest in DEFECTIVE people you can return them but you will never get your investment back. You just eat it. Don't you?

Posted - June 6, 2021

Responses

No one is perfect. We are all "defective" from one degree to another. Anyone that thinks they aren't defective in some way, is in and of itself a defect.
      June 6, 2021 9:57 AM MDT

I think the My Pillow Guy is a good example - he invested lots of time and money into Trump and now he is a dispissed laughing stalk and his pillow sales have dropped dermatically. Cheers!
      June 6, 2021 10:08 AM MDT

OMG(osh) m'dear you done did it again! DISPISSED? Geez what a nifty word you invented. Well serves him rite right? Thank you for your reply Nanoose! :) We're on a role roll wrole today aren't we? This post was edited by RosieG at June 6, 2021 10:25 AM MDT
      June 6, 2021 10:25 AM MDT

Opps that was a spelling error I would never say something  like that on purpice. Cheers!
      June 6, 2021 11:19 AM MDT

WHAT? OH NO! I LOVE THE WORD Nanoose. Figger out what it could mean and then let me know. I mean we know what PISSED is right? Wouldn't DISPISSED be opposite mebbe? Seriously.. Don't kill dispissed. Give it a home wouldja? Thank you for your reply. :) If I had created it I'd have been so proud! :) This post was edited by RosieG at June 6, 2021 12:34 PM MDT
      June 6, 2021 12:33 PM MDT