Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » After 4 years of the trump and his et al TWELVE MILLION MORE PEOPLE VOTED FOR HIM than did in 2016. Doesn't that TERRIFY you?

After 4 years of the trump and his et al TWELVE MILLION MORE PEOPLE VOTED FOR HIM than did in 2016. Doesn't that TERRIFY you?

Posted - June 6, 2021

Responses

No. It gives me hope for America. 
      June 6, 2021 8:31 AM MDT

No, it doesn't terrify me in the least. And echoing what my2cents said, it gives hope. :)
      June 6, 2021 9:15 AM MDT

Not really. In 2016 he started from a point of low approval and low expectations. Based on this, many people probably decided he wasn't as bad as they feared he would be. My guess is that the number of people who found him to be a little better than they had expected him to be, far outweighed those who found him to be worse than they expected him to be.
      June 6, 2021 1:32 PM MDT

Geez Rev I'm trying to process that and well I can't. 4 years of lies and corruption and hate is the basis and they wanted another 4? It does not compute. I know. Different strokes etcetera. Thank you for your reply and Happy Wednesday to thee and thine! :)
      June 9, 2021 2:50 AM MDT